2018 iPad Pro

iguoh

Reaction score
The 12.9 smart keyboard folio seems to be sold out everywhere. Was hoping to get it before my iPad gets delivered next week. Sold out at Parkway Nubox, Best Denki, and Challenger...

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 2 XL

runestyx

Reaction score
The 12.9 smart keyboard folio seems to be sold out everywhere. Was hoping to get it before my iPad gets delivered next week. Sold out at Parkway Nubox, Best Denki, and Challenger...

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 2 XL
I was at sls yesterday. Saw the nubox on ground floor got 12.9" folio keyboard case.

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

chyrasg

Reaction score
I was at sls yesterday. Saw the nubox on ground floor got 12.9" folio keyboard case.

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

My issue with these keyboard cases is that it makes the iPad so heavy afterwards! Prefer to use a bluetooth keyboard instead.

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
Wait lo. I guess this year iPad Pro refresh attracted a lot of ppl

yes it attracted me too
but I only can recontract from 14 feb onwards which is 3 months away so will wait
in the meantime can decide to get either 256 or 512 GB.

But high chance will go for 512 GB so that the storage will go in sync with my iPhone

obichacha

Reaction score
Can I check with you, the type c charger, what is the specification ?
I mean that voltage and amp.

Thanks

iERirkt.jpg

wHo58KL.jpg

cloud77

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tested on my Aukey QC 3.0 charger with a USB power meter and it basically charges like a normal 2.4A-5V USB port without any fast/quick charge function.

Got myself a Anker PowerPort II, which comes with a 30W USB PD port and a 19.5W PowerIQ 2.0 port (similar to QC 3.0). Can use for both Apple and Android devices:)

it will be great if there is a 6 port version with maybe 1 or 2 port with USB PD

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

saggice

Reaction score
anyone upgrade from the old ipad 12.9 to the new ipad pro 12.9? does it make sense to do so and was the difference worth it?

toshiro_sg

Reaction score
seems like every where OOS for the Non Apple PD charger. Anyone know where can get? Check online like all OOS

Update : ok found it in Lazada, qoo10 local stores are OOS

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.