HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

2018 iPad Pro

Like Tree61Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2018, 11:30 AM   #811
Supremacy Member

So you mean anyone can get education discount? I am sure there are some criteria. But I know some ppl do not fall into those criteria but cheated. Think Apple should verify every education purchase.
Around u got no friends/ relatives that can help you? Depends on whether you find it troublesome.
htngwilliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 11:45 AM   #812

Ya personally I find it troublesome especially in future when it comes to Apple care repair etc.

Around u got no friends/ relatives that can help you? Depends on whether you find it troublesome.
luckygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 12:38 PM   #813
Master Member

$11 air fryer. I love that. Philips? Philips air fryer is great.
mayer brand but is cheap la for 3L capacity
gnixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 12:47 PM   #814
Supremacy Member

mayer brand but is cheap la for 3L capacity
Good deal if u use air fryer. Courts got no Apple TV and pencil? I don’t mind a 10% off
Old 10-11-2018, 01:02 PM   #815

Courts website is not working for me.. Lol
I just ordered. It still works. You may want to disable your Ad blockers, if any are running. The only bummer is they do not have the accessories so I have to get the smart folio keyboard somewhere else.

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 2 XL
iguoh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 01:05 PM   #816
Master Member

You need to be signed in to be able to apply the code. I cannot sign in as of 8am. Sian.
Momentumm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 01:06 PM   #817
Master Member

I just ordered. It still works. You may want to disable your Ad blockers, if any are running. The only bummer is they do not have the accessories so I have to get the smart folio keyboard somewhere else.

You had to login first right? Damn I cant get in at all..
Momentumm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 01:19 PM   #818
Master Member

Ya personally I find it troublesome especially in future when it comes to Apple care repair etc.
Can just buy the items from online education store. They don’t check your ID upon delivery. Only during random audit which is very rare.

Servicing and repair also won’t ask you to show ID cos it is tag to the serial number of the device.
Old 10-11-2018, 01:28 PM   #819

Wondering what are the lowest cost method to go?
Singtel,m1,starhub, or apple directly.

I was thinking go for apple store only.. but then i will still want to sign up telco mobile broadband.. small data only, not going to use much. 2-3 gb should be enough.

Planning to get an 11” with cellular. If not i can just order from apple and sign up later on any telco with cheapest plan.
slogd3ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 01:41 PM   #820
Master Member

try to call them but nobody pick up

Good deal if u use air fryer. Courts got no Apple TV and pencil? I don’t mind a 10% off
gnixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 01:41 PM   #821

You had to login first right? Damn I cant get in at all..
I do not have an existing account so I registered a new one. Do you mean you cannot register a new account or you cannot log into your existing one?

iguoh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 01:44 PM   #822

Bit isn’t that cheating? Knowing you dun qualify but still do it?

Can just buy the items from online education store. They don’t check your ID upon delivery. Only during random audit which is very rare.

Servicing and repair also won’t ask you to show ID cos it is tag to the serial number of the device.
Old 10-11-2018, 02:18 PM   #823
Supremacy Member

Anyway the savings is not huge. I think apple also knows but they don’t really care. Apple did their fair share for students and teacher. I would say they don’t care because most of their customers cannot be bothered with that 5% savings. I just stepped into their flagship store. Crowded like mad

1. I would say the current iPad Pro is the best designed iPad version till date. Damn well made. Both 11” and 12.9” is awesome. The 11” is so portable yet the screen is huge. The 12.9” is the only exclusive tablet with this size (no other android, win tablet has this big size)

2. The keyboard/ folio case attachment is so well made.

I have to give it to apple. No one design products like them
Old 10-11-2018, 02:35 PM   #824

Totally agree

Anyway the savings is not huge. I think apple also knows but they don’t really care. Apple did their fair share for students and teacher. I would say they don’t care because most of their customers cannot be bothered with that 5% savings. I just stepped into their flagship store. Crowded like mad

1. I would say the current iPad Pro is the best designed iPad version till date. Damn well made. Both 11” and 12.9” is awesome. The 11” is so portable yet the screen is huge. The 12.9” is the only exclusive tablet with this size (no other android, win tablet has this big size)

2. The keyboard/ folio case attachment is so well made.

I have to give it to apple. No one design products like them
Old 10-11-2018, 02:40 PM   #825

Sharing some details for my iPad Pro 256gb wifi.
Got it from courts megastore.
Today and tomorrow got 7% off for Apple products, PROVIDED the item has ready stock.
This 7% off is given by courts.

If you have credit cards like UOB, you can use the Uni dollars to convert to vouchers and use it to offset the purchase.

Lastly if you have a camera using micro USB.
You may purchase this from Courts as well.
There’re 2 areas where you can find the USB accessories.
This cable is near to the phones display+headphones area.
The price is $25 though but Courts honored the price tag.

The images took around 2secs to display the pics from my camera. 64GB SD card.
The speed is great.

Last edited by hmsweethm; 10-11-2018 at 02:43 PM..
hmsweethm is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.