2018 iPad Pro

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But Anker seller overpriced 🤣🤣
Alternative with Aukey is better

That is because you are looking at Singapore market!

You should only buy Anker from Amazon. Superb customer service too. Replace faulty items bought without question and no need to return.

obichacha

Reaction score
Amazon return postage can consider to buy half of new PD from aliexpress.
Anker don't have what I want.
I am prefer 45W or 65W type C PD, so far xiaomi 65W PD still the best.
This is fast enough to charged for iphone XS MAX.
The rest is slower to me.

Zhj0sXn.jpg

That is because you are looking at Singapore market!

You should only buy Anker from Amazon. Superb customer service too. Replace faulty items bought without question and no need to return.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Amazon return postage can consider to buy half of new PD from aliexpress.
Anker don't have what I want.
I am prefer 45W or 65W type C PD, so far xiaomi 65W PD still the best.
This is fast enough to charged for iphone XS MAX.
The rest is slower to me.

Zhj0sXn.jpg

Anker does have 45W and 60W USB-C charger and you don't have to return if you face any issue. Anker will just send you the replacement FoC (you can ask for a replacement even if there is no problem lol).

Anyway for iPhone and iPad, the max they can take is only up tp 30W. So buying a 45W or 60W USB-C PD power adapter will not speed up the charging speed unless you are also using the adapter for your USB-C powered laptops.

obichacha

Reaction score
Anyway I have mine ThinkPad X1 carbon 6th gen and MBP both of them still usable with 65W PD charger as well.
Unless Anker PD is affordable price to me, otherwise use with 61W Apple PD or Xiaomi 65W more lightweight for me to carry everywhere.

Anker doesn't sell more than 50W PD
Check out [Power Delivery+Power IQ 2.0] Anker PowerPort II 2 Port USB-C Charger (SG Plug) for $49.90. Get it on Shopee now! https://shopee.sg/anker_sg_store/1354165721?version=fa106da5dcb1179fbd940f0d2a54b493

Anker does have 45W and 60W USB-C charger and you don't have to return if you face any issue. Anker will just send you the replacement FoC (you can ask for a replacement even if there is no problem lol).

Anyway for iPhone and iPad, the max they can take is only up tp 30W. So buying a 45W or 60W USB-C PD power adapter will not speed up the charging speed unless you are also using the adapter for your USB-C powered laptops.

Last edited:

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway I have mine ThinkPad X1 carbon 6th gen and MBP both of them still usable with 65W PD charger as well.
Unless Anker PD is affordable price to me, otherwise use with 61W Apple PD or Xiaomi 65W more lightweight for me to carry everywhere.

Anker doesn't sell more than 50W PD
Check out [Power Delivery+Power IQ 2.0] Anker PowerPort II 2 Port USB-C Charger (SG Plug) for $49.90. Get it on Shopee now! https://shopee.sg/anker_sg_store/1354165721?version=fa106da5dcb1179fbd940f0d2a54b493

Anker does sell a 60W USB-C PD wall charger.

https://www.amazon.com/Anker-Delive...r+usb+c+pd&dpPl=1&dpID=31-QNHb+dVL&ref=plSrch

It can go as low as US$20 when sales hit which is pretty frequent.

JAson1980

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nobody in the right frame of mind will bend their ipad pro unless they got lots of cash to throw around.

Juz get a folio case frm apple which i did, throw into my bag pack and everything will be fine..

of cos no one wil bend it on purpose. but accidentally sitting on it, of letting my kid play its possible to be damaged even with a case on.

I am speaking from experience on my ipad air 2

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It’s so sad that reseller over here make it such that there is restocking fee when returning iPhone and iPad. Now we cannot buy 2 sizes to try it out and return the one you don’t desire.

SleepyBoi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows if any retail brick and mortar shops sell the Anker, Belkin and Xiaomi products (cables & power adapter) mentioned above?

Also, anyone knows where to buy a USB-A to USB-C cable, that is at least USB 3.0 in speed (5Gbps)?

Need this type of cable to transfer large files from MacBook Pro 2013 to current iPad Pro.

Thanks.

luckygal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think it’s only reasonable. If every one does that, imagine the chaos. What are they going to do with all the returned sets. I hate to pay but objectively, I support the charging.

It’s so sad that reseller over here make it such that there is restocking fee when returning iPhone and iPad. Now we cannot buy 2 sizes to try it out and return the one you don’t desire.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.