HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

2018 iPad Pro

Like Tree61Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2018, 09:20 AM   #871

Ya me too.

No online stores exept Apple to purchase the Apple Pencil and Keyboard folio? Wanna save some money on accessories since it is 11.11
luckygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 09:29 AM   #872
Supremacy Member

No online stores exept Apple to purchase the Apple Pencil and Keyboard folio? Wanna save some money on accessories since it is 11.11
What about physical shops like Hachi Tech, Best Denki? Doing any promotion? I heard Courts Megastore has some offers?
htngwilliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 09:29 AM   #873

There is a difference bet Smart Keyboard and Smart Keyboard folio right. One is simply a keyboard while the other is a keyboard that folds to become a casing too.
Old 11-11-2018, 09:31 AM   #874
Supremacy Member

What case u all using for 12.9?
jonnieboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 09:36 AM   #875
Master Member

any case can put keyboard and pencil together?
sillyb0y is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 09:40 AM   #876
Arch-Supremacy Member

There is a difference bet Smart Keyboard and Smart Keyboard folio right. One is simply a keyboard while the other is a keyboard that folds to become a casing too.
e folio is a super ripoff. dun waste $ on it.
szeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 09:43 AM   #877

Ya. Want to know too. Getting one for my nephew. My only nephew. Lol

any case can put keyboard and pencil together?
Old 11-11-2018, 09:49 AM   #878
Supremacy Member

e folio is a super ripoff. dun waste $ on it.
Actually the folio can buy from Taobao at $20. I think the folio is great for portability. Is the keyboard really necessary?
Old 11-11-2018, 10:18 AM   #879

Keyboard depends on your needs. For me it’s a must and first accessory I got together with the IPP. I take my IPP to meetings and take notes very frequently. So keyboard is a must. The Apple keyboard is so light and intuitive! No need Bluetooth even. Super nice and needed for me. Enjoy your toys!

Actually the folio can buy from Taobao at $20. I think the folio is great for portability. Is the keyboard really necessary?
xhui22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 10:18 AM   #880
Arch-Supremacy Member

found 3rd party Smart Folio in taobao
https://s.taobao.com/search?q=ipad+p...181111&ie=utf8

use at ur own risk hor..not sure how strong the magnet
Errz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 10:26 AM   #881
Supremacy Member

Personally, if you were to use iPad Pro for work (Keyboard + iPad Pro), a better option will be buying MacBook Air. This is due to the full fledge Mac OS software and also the flexibility to run windows.

iPad Pro is use mainly for social media, entertainment + a little bit of work (emails, some reading, simple editing). Using it 24/7 with keyboard doesn't seems very viable in my opinion

Hope some users can share their experience.
Old 11-11-2018, 10:49 AM   #882
Arch-Supremacy Member

Personally, if you were to use iPad Pro for work (Keyboard + iPad Pro), a better option will be buying MacBook Air. This is due to the full fledge Mac OS software and also the flexibility to run windows.

iPad Pro is use mainly for social media, entertainment + a little bit of work (emails, some reading, simple editing). Using it 24/7 with keyboard doesn't seems very viable in my opinion

really depend how u use it. useful for taking notes (esp students), drawing, etc. its a portable device, so if u want to use keyboard, snap the Smart Keyboard, if u want to draw or go portable, remove the keyboard, etc etc

the device is so powerful now...edit photo , video on the run

but if one purchase the iPad Pro just for just social media, entertainment
Errz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 10:50 AM   #883

Not true. The ipad when used with keyboard works very well. I have friends who have been doing that N it’s very viable. Much more portable than MacBook Air. To buy the ipp Pro for entertainment n media and simple work is under utilise it

Old 11-11-2018, 10:54 AM   #884

Agree. I’ve my MBP and that’s when I want to do serious work for most of the day. Else it’s the ipad for me as I move around. Much more portable.

really depend how u use it. useful for taking notes (esp students), drawing, etc. its a portable device, so if u want to use keyboard, snap the Smart Keyboard, if u want to draw or go portable, remove the keyboard, etc etc

the device is so powerful now...edit photo , video on the run

but if one purchase the iPad Pro just for just social media, entertainment
xhui22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 11:10 AM   #885

I choose iPad over MacBook is due to
1) Photoediting softwares that are powerfully becoming available to iPad.
2) Feels more comfortable editing photos with a pencil than a mouse.
3) can do photo editing on iPad lying in bed and on a table but MacBook u can only a table.

For my I choose the bigger iPad over MacBook is all becos of photoediting at a more relaxed posture.
Like I go to Some coffee joints locally or overseas, I can just find a seat and start working on the pics I taken. With MacBook, u need to find a table.
And for those who suka post Instagram and fb, current iPad is really very portable,ergonomics and powerful and a 11” will do.
hmsweethm is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.