HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

2018 iPad Pro

Like Tree61Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2018, 08:50 AM   #916
Arch-Supremacy Member

Yest went to collect my ipp at courts. Got folio , no pencil 2 and no discount. So end up buying from apple direct via shopback. Dun dare to bring out till I get a cover n delivery bext week. Sianzzz
think will get the folio to try .

delivery next week... the Smart Keyboard Folio? go Apple Orchard collect loh.

Last edited by Errz; 12-11-2018 at 09:18 AM..
Errz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 09:36 AM   #917
Master Member

Cannot change deivery method liao. And I used shopback so cannot cancel as I still want the cashback

think will get the folio to try .

delivery next week... the Smart Keyboard Folio? go Apple Orchard collect loh.
rza29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 10:08 AM   #918

The folio case is nice.
But doesn't cover the side bezel.
VodkaPear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 10:55 AM   #919
Master Member

The corners will be a risk. Any recommendations to buy those rubber strips and we can cut ourselves to protect the corners?

The folio case is nice.
But doesn't cover the side bezel.
rza29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 10:58 AM   #920

I choose iPad over MacBook is due to
1) Photoediting softwares that are powerfully becoming available to iPad.
2) Feels more comfortable editing photos with a pencil than a mouse.
3) can do photo editing on iPad lying in bed and on a table but MacBook u can only a table.

For my I choose the bigger iPad over MacBook is all becos of photoediting at a more relaxed posture.
Like I go to Some coffee joints locally or overseas, I can just find a seat and start working on the pics I taken. With MacBook, u need to find a table.
And for those who suka post Instagram and fb, current iPad is really very portable,ergonomics and powerful and a 11” will do.
care to share your workflow on how you transfer photos? are u using the 3rd party camera app to download the photos from the camera? (i.e. Fuji)

curious as prev gen, i tried but its inconvenient for me to use icloud.
Eidekos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 11:03 AM   #921

care to share your workflow on how you transfer photos? are u using the 3rd party camera app to download the photos from the camera? (i.e. Fuji)

If your device does not come with USB C, you will need to transfer using SD card which mean you need a USB C to SD Card reader adaptor. If you use iphone to take photos just get the USB C to ligtning cable. The best is your device is USB C such as Gopro Hero 7 plug in the ipad pro provided USB C cable to both devices and it will automatically import your photos from the gopro hero 7 (Gopro hero 6 does not work, it will shut down the app, not sure why also)
Old 12-11-2018, 11:17 AM   #922
Arch-Supremacy Member

Sony A7(R)III ! lai !
Old 12-11-2018, 11:26 AM   #923
Supremacy Member

Yest went to collect my ipp at courts. Got folio , no pencil 2 and no discount. So end up buying from apple direct via shopback. Dun dare to bring out till I get a cover n delivery bext week. Sianzzz
Yours 11” right?
htngwilliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 01:07 PM   #924

Folio is a protector rite? Why can’t bring out?
hmsweethm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 01:10 PM   #925
Arch-Supremacy Member

cause he didnt get the folio from Courts. He order from Apple an delivery is next week.
Old 12-11-2018, 01:10 PM   #926

Get the usb c to micro usb connector. Courts selling.
Once u connect your camera to the iPad, the photo app will auto launch and there will be a import tab on the extreme bottom right. Your photos will start to appear. But the resolution of the photos are not clear.
U select those photos u wan to import. After importing, be awe by the resolution of the pics. I’m using Sony a6500 & the pics look crisp/clear at 12.9”
There will be a prompt asking u if u wan to delete the photos on the camera or keep them at the camera.

Last edited by hmsweethm; 12-11-2018 at 01:18 PM..
Old 12-11-2018, 01:26 PM   #927

How about workflow if want to transfer lots of video rushes or photos or artwork from computer to ipad pro?

I also wonder how adobe project files can sync between ipad pro and computer.. will there be any conflict compatibility such as font, brushes, patterns
slogd3ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 01:37 PM   #928
Arch-Supremacy Member

I wouldn't call e folio a "protector" only covers front n back.
szeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 01:46 PM   #929

How about workflow if want to transfer lots of video rushes or photos or artwork from computer to ipad pro?

I also wonder how adobe project files can sync between ipad pro and computer.. will there be any conflict compatibility such as font, brushes, patterns
Previously got a sd card camera kit whereby I transfer the photos from computer to sd card first and then to iPad.
Now that the iPad changes to usb c,unless I go and get a thunderbolt to usb c adapter.
I use iCloud and google drive as well.
Old 12-11-2018, 01:51 PM   #930

Previously got a sd card camera kit whereby I transfer the photos from computer to sd card first and then to iPad.
Now that the iPad changes to usb c,unless I go and get a thunderbolt to usb c adapter.
I use iCloud and google drive as well.
quiksive is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.