2018 iPad Pro

Firestone

Reaction score
What’s the diff between PA-Y12 and PA-Y13 though?

P2o mobile has it. Lazada had it too.
Model number PA-Y12

byfsyor.jpg

Last edited:

Telephone

Reaction score
Why not go down n buy and just show student if or other education id? Faster.

I want to engrave the Apple Pencil, and also abit far to travel down to Orchard and carry back home :> Unless the item didnt come on the expected delivery date, then I make my way down to buy...

wrxkev

Reaction score
Is Apple controlling the stocks in their warehouse to "hype" up the item?

How come some days are in stock some arent?

metavolta

Reaction score
Anybody know where to purchase iPad Pro at education price? Apple store took too long to process the order...

And have anyone purchased through Apple Store before? Is the estimated date accurate? Is that the date where you will received the item tentatively?

Ordered and opt for self-collection yesterday (25 Nov)

Everything completed on the same day.

When Apple staff checked the ID at the store, they just want to confirm that the person who purchased is the same person collecting.

They won't check whether you are a student or not...

This is based on my personal experience

Last edited:

digiMAX

Reaction score
When Apple staff checked the ID at the store, they just want to confirm that the person who purchased is the same person collecting.

Just note that Apple conducts random audits (especially those that always buy a lot under Edu pricing) on eligibility:

Education customers audit rights
Apple routinely audits the purchases of customers at the Apple Store for Education to insure that only eligible purchases have ordered and that all purchase conditions have been observed. Should an audit disclose after delivery (or should Apple otherwise discover) that you were not an eligible purchaser at the time you placed your order or that you have not observed all of the conditions applicable to your purchase, you authorize Apple:

- If you placed your order by credit card, to charge to your credit card the difference between the amount you paid for the delivered goods and the price that Apple charged the general public for the same goods at the Apple Store, in effect on the date that you placed your order; and

- If you paid by a means other than credit card, to (a) invoice you for the difference between the amount that you paid for the delivered goods and the price that Apple charged the general public for the same goods at the Apple Store, payable in fifteen days from the date of the invoice, and (b), should you fail to pay the invoice when due, institute legal action against you in a court of competent jurisdiction, with the prevailing party entitled to attorneys' fees.

- Should Apple not offer to the general public the specific products that you purchased at the Apple Store for education, your credit card will be charged or you will be invoiced the difference between the amount you paid for the delivered goods and the price that Apple charged the general public for the closest equivalent goods at the Apple Store, in effect on the date that you placed your order.

metavolta

Reaction score
Just note that Apple conducts random audits (especially those that always buy a lot under Edu pricing) on eligibility:

Education customers audit rights
Apple routinely audits the purchases of customers at the Apple Store for Education to insure that only eligible purchases have ordered and that all purchase conditions have been observed. Should an audit disclose after delivery (or should Apple otherwise discover) that you were not an eligible purchaser at the time you placed your order or that you have not observed all of the conditions applicable to your purchase, you authorize Apple:

- If you placed your order by credit card, to charge to your credit card the difference between the amount you paid for the delivered goods and the price that Apple charged the general public for the same goods at the Apple Store, in effect on the date that you placed your order; and

- If you paid by a means other than credit card, to (a) invoice you for the difference between the amount that you paid for the delivered goods and the price that Apple charged the general public for the same goods at the Apple Store, payable in fifteen days from the date of the invoice, and (b), should you fail to pay the invoice when due, institute legal action against you in a court of competent jurisdiction, with the prevailing party entitled to attorneys' fees.

- Should Apple not offer to the general public the specific products that you purchased at the Apple Store for education, your credit card will be charged or you will be invoiced the difference between the amount you paid for the delivered goods and the price that Apple charged the general public for the closest equivalent goods at the Apple Store, in effect on the date that you placed your order.

Thanks for highlighting to the fine print...

In the event, if this happens, then I will have to face the music and pay up for the price differences.

Last edited:

Boiijek

Reaction score
How many of you here actually have the Apple Pencil together with the iPad Pro? Currently only have the iPP and have been thinking if the pencil is worth the value.

tec_geek

Reaction score
How many of you here actually have the Apple Pencil together with the iPad Pro? Currently only have the iPP and have been thinking if the pencil is worth the value.

I have gotten the Apple Pencil together with the iPad Pro. Especially when you need to take down/annotate notes during meetings, or lectures.

Or sometimes you can use it as almost like a mouse pointer too. And I feel that it’s kinda complete for the iPad Pro (and the 2018 iPad 9.7 inch as well).

So it comes down to whether do you take or write notes quite a bit.

deathst

Master Member
Reaction score

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Reaction score
Purchased yesterday via Apple store and opted for self collection at Apple store today. Finally a new iPad for myself. My last iPad was the mini 4th generation. Hope this will be a worthwhile purchase!

Sent from The Panda's Lair using GAGT

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Purchased yesterday via Apple store and opted for self collection at Apple store today. Finally a new iPad for myself. My last iPad was the mini 4th generation. Hope this will be a worthwhile purchase!

I was using a mini all these years since first gen (except mini 3) and only in May this year bought a 10.5" Pro to replace it and it's really worth it. The latest Pro should be even more worth! :s25:

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Reaction score
I was using a mini all these years since first gen (except mini 3) and only in May this year bought a 10.5" Pro to replace it and it's really worth it. The latest Pro should be even more worth! :s25:
Hahah I started out with iPad 2. Subsequently moved to iPad Air then had the first and fourth gen mini. Use of iPad diminished throughout the years but I really can't resist the redesign and sleek looking model for this year! HAHA.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hahah I started out with iPad 2. Subsequently moved to iPad Air then had the first and fourth gen mini. Use of iPad diminished throughout the years but I really can't resist the redesign and sleek looking model for this year! HAHA.

Yes and I'd also say go for it. If I've not gotten the 10.5" Pro I'll definitely go for the 11" Pro now. But very happy with mine now and the new one is even better! :s13:

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes and I'd also say go for it. If I've not gotten the 10.5" Pro I'll definitely go for the 11" Pro now. But very happy with mine now and the new one is even better! :s13:
Hahah one good thing is Apple devices especially iPad can last for quite awhile. My 4th gen iPad which has since been passed to my wife was bought in 2015 and still going strong although it is obvious that the screen quality and the speed are not as before but still I think it's gonna last another 2-3 years before something happens haha.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.