2018 iPad Pro

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha there's keys and charging cables for the laptop so safer bet I'll wait for the backpack. I'm very anal about scratches and scuffs on my devices lol

Sent from The Panda's Lair using GAGT

Then will need one with more compartments. Yes I also don’t like scratches and scuffs on my devices but eventually they’ll appear no matter how much we protect them. I always try my best to minimise it.

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Reaction score
Then will need one with more compartments. Yes I also don’t like scratches and scuffs on my devices but eventually they’ll appear no matter how much we protect them. I always try my best to minimise it.
Haha with the folio I think scratches are bound to appear. Unless I spend more money to get one that protects all sides and corners.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha with the folio I think scratches are bound to appear. Unless I spend more money to get one that protects all sides and corners.

I suppose the iPad’s sides are quite resilient to scratches unless really go rub against a hard object. My Logitech Slim Combo’s case also don’t fully protect all sides of my 10.5”; its bottom is exposed and top part left speaker with the headphone jack is also exposed and so far no scratches too. I place it in my messenger bag but it’s got a dedicated compartment for iPad.

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Reaction score
I suppose the iPad’s sides are quite resilient to scratches unless really go rub against a hard object. My Logitech Slim Combo’s case also don’t fully protect all sides of my 10.5”; its bottom is exposed and top part left speaker with the headphone jack is also exposed and so far no scratches too. I place it in my messenger bag but it’s got a dedicated compartment for iPad.
Haha the backpack I got has a compartment at the back for laptops. But heck, I'm gonna put my iPad inside haha. Company laptop can get scuffs and scratches for all I care, iPad cannot LOL.

rvyne7

Reaction score
Haha the backpack I got has a compartment at the back for laptops. But heck, I'm gonna put my iPad inside haha. Company laptop can get scuffs and scratches for all I care, iPad cannot LOL.

:p metal grade of the new iPP seems pretty much like the MBP and I know this type rare to get scratch with just smart cover it should be enough for protection right? just avoid accidentally drop it lol...

I actually bought only tempered glass and smart folio.

Eidekos

Reaction score

I'm using a 12inch MB sleeve to protect the IPP during flights & travels. But at home, just the folio.

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Reaction score
:p metal grade of the new iPP seems pretty much like the MBP and I know this type rare to get scratch with just smart cover it should be enough for protection right? just avoid accidentally drop it lol...

I actually bought only tempered glass and smart folio.
Haha I would think no matter how strong the metal is scratches might still appear lah upon contact with objects. So I play safe, get backpack LOL. We have the same combination. Cool!
I'm using a 12inch MB sleeve to protect the IPP during flights & travels. But at home, just the folio.
Haha I thought of doing that too cause I also have the sleeve but I hate the idea of putting it in the sleeve. Removal and insertion like troublesome haha

Eidekos

Reaction score
Haha I would think no matter how strong the metal is scratches might still appear lah upon contact with objects. So I play safe, get backpack LOL. We have the same combination. Cool!

Haha I thought of doing that too cause I also have the sleeve but I hate the idea of putting it in the sleeve. Removal and insertion like troublesome haha

but seems necessary if you traveling out. normal cafe visit, i think folio will be fine but airport, in out of the bag. You never know knocks on the side happens. haha.

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Reaction score
but seems necessary if you traveling out. normal cafe visit, i think folio will be fine but airport, in out of the bag. You never know knocks on the side happens. haha.
I think if I were to go traveling I'll just put the iPad inside my hand carry and make sure it's with me all the time haha! 100% safety confirmed LOL

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Because priority is personal stuffs mah. :s13:

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
You want one hand get iPad mini lor

:p reading manga for long time while standing in crowded train is bit not convenient... space wise and added the weight... or maybe just really used of mini size weight coz prefer reading it using 1 hand for most of the time with 10.5/11" that's hard

badbad2000

Reaction score
Finally bought a 12.9”. When i walked in asked 11” then change mind to 12.9”. Lol.

Really like the big screen.

hmsweethm

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got from challenger $8.
SD/MicroSD/USB/microUSB card reader.
Able to work on iPad Pro(2018).

XbO5Na2m.jpg

Last edited:

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone has the same widget as me? When I swipe to the left there is the Apple news widget. But I always thought it's only available for US, Australia and one other country.

It's weird that the widget is there cause Singapore app store doesn't allow us to download the Apple news app lol.

deathst

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone has the same widget as me? When I swipe to the left there is the Apple news widget. But I always thought it's only available for US, Australia and one other country.

It's weird that the widget is there cause Singapore app store doesn't allow us to download the Apple news app lol.

It has always been there. It is possible to get it on your iPhone as well. Yeah it is nothing more but a shortcut to our local news article for now.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.