HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

2018 iPad Pro

Like Tree62Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-11-2018, 01:10 AM   #991
Supremacy Member

I have 1 complain about Apple! Damn why can’t they do 16:9 aspect ratio iPad Pro
They better not go down that route. Either stick with the current 4:3 or go to 3:2.
tokyofanboi likes this.
Old 14-11-2018, 02:12 AM   #992
Arch-Supremacy Member

Currently using the 10.5 iPad Pro and 12.9 2nd generation. Next week going to go down Apple Orchard to get my 10.4 replaced due to screen issue

Wah which tablet u guys owned before the upgrade huh? coming from a 12.9 and 10.5 gen 2, I don’t seem to experience ur level of excitement with this purchase leh
Old 14-11-2018, 02:13 AM   #993
Arch-Supremacy Member

What app for it the WhatsApp for iPad

I’m using the 12.9”.
Find that standby power is not as good as my ipad2.
Ipad2 full charge never use after 1 week, the batt is still quite high at 60plus %.
IPad Pro 12.9” full charge standby 1 day can see more drop.
Not sure if the Apple Pencil is always charging and cause this.
Other than that, 2 window multitasking is nice.
Just installed wats app messenger for ipad which will push the wats app msgs to your ipad.
Works great.
Playing marvel strike force has some graphics being nipped off on both sides. Guess the game resolution is not made for ipad.
Cannot adjust 2 windows for affinity photo and YouTube. The YouTube will sit on TOP of affinity photo. Affinity photo always in full screen mode.
Was planning to watch video and do photo editing at same time so cannot.
So not all apps can be displayed and adjusted for 2windows.
Photo editing using affinity photo is quite nice as machiam drawing with pencil.
Old 14-11-2018, 03:18 AM   #994

I got my unit from courts. For some reason, I am unable to purchase AppleCare online. Keep showing me not eligible. Anyone fast the same problem?
U need wait between 3 to 5 days for the device activation date to be synced on their system for Apple care. Encountered the same issue for my iPhone when getting the Apple care+.
wynd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2018, 06:11 AM   #995
Master Member

Wah which tablet u guys owned before the upgrade huh? coming from a 12.9 and 10.5 gen 2, I donít seem to experience ur level of excitement with this purchase leh
Iím from Ipad2.
When I upgrade my iPhone from 7s to X, I was only a bit excited.
But from a lagging Ipad2 to current pro, thereíre many improvements such as direct connection to a camera.
And coupled with a bezel less iPad which is more aesthetically pleasing.
hmsweethm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2018, 07:37 AM   #996
Master Member

What app for it the WhatsApp for iPad
App Store and search for watsapp. Will show messenger for watsapp. Install and launch will have a qr code.
Need to go to watsapp on phone and go to settings page and look for web watsapp. Then use phone to take scan on iPad watsapp messenger qr code. Then settled.
hmsweethm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2018, 07:44 AM   #997

Same here too! Gotten my unit from Courts as well and I couldn’t buy AppleCare+.
All Things  on the HardwareZone Forums app
I'm still waiting for the delivery of my 12.9" ordered during the 11.11 sale. Courts called to say that there is no stock and likely delivery can only be made next week. Did you collect yours at the store?

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 2 XL
iguoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2018, 08:21 AM   #998
Master Member

Same here. I made an appt with apple call back n they will perform online diagnostics n send u s link to purchase

Same here too! Gotten my unit from Courts as well and I couldn’t buy AppleCare+.
rza29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2018, 08:33 AM   #999
Supremacy Member

I'm still waiting for the delivery of my 12.9" ordered during the 11.11 sale. Courts called to say that there is no stock and likely delivery can only be made next week. Did you collect yours at the store?

For a listed company like Courts, this kind of service is a laughing stock. Lol! How can they accept order when they have no stock. The way they do things machiam like kindergarten school kids.

Well, no harm waiting if they can give you a firm delivery date. If not, then you slowly wait. Even Apple store stock also limited so they will fulfill their own orders first
htngwilliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2018, 08:46 AM   #1000
Arch-Supremacy Member

I got my unit from courts. For some reason, I am unable to purchase AppleCare online. Keep showing me not eligible. Anyone fast the same problem?
Got mine from best Denki wth Apple care. No issue. Received the AppleCare Proof of Coverage email
Errz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2018, 09:15 AM   #1001

For those haven’t bought their iPad pros yet, the AppleCare+ covers the Apple Pencil as well, but the pencil must be bought together with the iPad Pro. I was told must be same invoice. I bought them separately due no stock and even though highlighted, they say no choice, it’s by third party insurer terms.
Azores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2018, 09:50 AM   #1002

For those havenít bought their iPad pros yet, the AppleCare+ covers the Apple Pencil as well, but the pencil must be bought together with the iPad Pro. I was told must be same invoice. I bought them separately due no stock and even though highlighted, they say no choice, itís by third party insurer terms.
This is correct. (In the end I bought the Apple Pencil Gen 2 and IPP and Applecare+ online from the Apple Store together). Smart Keyboard Folio is not covered under AppleCare so can buy later. Is there stock anywhere for the 12.9 inch keyboard? Online states end of the month - but it said the same thing for the IPP 12.9 inch two days ago, then suddenly, it was in stock for same day collection.
doodbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2018, 09:54 AM   #1003

Ordered during the 11.11 sale too and chose to collect from the store.
tec_geek is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2018, 10:22 AM   #1004
Arch-Supremacy Member

For those havenít bought their iPad pros yet, the AppleCare+ covers the Apple Pencil as well, but the pencil must be bought together with the iPad Pro. I was told must be same invoice. I bought them separately due no stock and even though highlighted, they say no choice, itís by third party insurer terms.
Wah, such big difference? Like that my telco set damn lugi.
Old 14-11-2018, 10:26 AM   #1005
Supremacy Member

Ordered during the 11.11 sale too and chose to collect from the store.
No collection for the 12.9Ē. No stock how to collect. Haha
htngwilliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.