2018 iPad Pro

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's strange, cos mine's fine, no issue.

Mine is fine too but I prefer without ba because on 12.9 it adds some weight. Removed mine after 5-6 months of usage. A lot of people on amazon also complain soso or lousy quality. Actually many people say don’t use screen protector on iPad Pro too. Defeats purpose of laminated screen

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mine is fine too but I prefer without ba because on 12.9 it adds some weight. Removed mine after 5-6 months of usage. A lot of people on amazon also complain soso or lousy quality. Actually many people say don’t use screen protector on iPad Pro too. Defeats purpose of laminated screen

But the screen protector is just to protect the screen mah, does not affect whether laminated screen or not as it still looks great, unless the screen protector are those thicker types.

Basically I place screen protector for the main primary purpose of protecting the original screen’s oleophobic coating, so I’d rather the oleophobic coating wears off on the screen protector than on the original screen. Replacement is also easier.

I’m really anticipating for this year’s new iPad Pro, not because I want to buy another iPad Pro but for the new features and design.

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But the screen protector is just to protect the screen mah, does not affect whether laminated screen or not as it still looks great, unless the screen protector are those thicker types.

Basically I place screen protector for the main primary purpose of protecting the original screen’s oleophobic coating, so I’d rather the oleophobic coating wears off on the screen protector than on the original screen. Replacement is also easier.

I’m really anticipating for this year’s new iPad Pro, not because I want to buy another iPad Pro but for the new features and design.

I see lol. Surface go snd samsung tab s4 is out, see how does the new ipad pro compete lol. Anyway i still feel those devices are inferior to ipad pro second gen

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see lol. Surface go snd samsung tab s4 is out, see how does the new ipad pro compete lol. Anyway i still feel those devices are inferior to ipad pro second gen

Definitely inferior. I’m also wondering how those two devices even compare to the current gen iPad Pro.

rvyne7

Reaction score
If only iPad can work with my Magic Mouse 2, then it'll be great!

:p apple logic = ipad is not mac so you dont need mouse haha..

honestly since they're promoting ipad pro as replacement for on-the-go laptop they should support this stuff...

when that rumored apple design cpu kick-in they might be able to get rid the gap between macbook and iPad.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

honestly since they're promoting ipad pro as replacement for on-the-go laptop they should support this stuff...

when that rumored apple design cpu kick-in they might be able to get rid the gap between macbook and iPad.

Yah lor, if anything else will sell as a separate accessory, then mave to buy again. That’s why Apple became a trillion-dollar company. :eek:

In fact my MBP has long been my home computer and on-the-go is the iPad Pro. I still think Apple wouldn’t do anything to jeopardise sales of any of their products, and neither will the iPad fully replace the Macbook. A tablet is still a tablet and has limited functionality as compared to a computer, both are also running different OS.

Still, an iPad is an awesome device and a true carry-anywhere computer if you don’t wish to lug out your Macbook. :)

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
By the way, Apple did a 1-1 replacement for my 10.5" Pro. :D

Good stuff!

Anyway, I am just starting to use my iPad Pro more since I got it early last week. So far it is really snappy. In fact I am typing on a Bluetooth keyboard and hardly find the need to go to my laptop now. Haha.

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Samsung Tab S4 is not even as fast as the current iPad Pro 10.5 inch, so likely it will fall further behind with the iPad Pro this year. As for Surface Go, I feel it will be worst than the S4. Windows 10 is not a light OS no matter how they try to market it. Compounded by the fact that the CPU used on the Surface Go is too underpowered, and therefore, you should not expect it to be used for anything serious. My main concern with any MS Surface product is the QC, which has been poor for every generation of Surface Pro.

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I feel they deliberately separate their Macbook from iPad by not adding the mouse feature. if so, it will easily cannibalize the lower end MacBooks.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good stuff!

Anyway, I am just starting to use my iPad Pro more since I got it early last week. So far it is really snappy. In fact I am typing on a Bluetooth keyboard and hardly find the need to go to my laptop now. Haha.

I still use my MBP as my main computer, but once I’m done with the main stuffs, I’m onto my iPad for general browsing and games. I’m using Logitech’s Slim Combo so the keyboard’s using the smart connector. Only troublesome part is that always have to detach keyboard when playing games. :o

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Samsung Tab S4 is not even as fast as the current iPad Pro 10.5 inch, so likely it will fall further behind with the iPad Pro this year. As for Surface Go, I feel it will be worst than the S4. Windows 10 is not a light OS no matter how they try to market it. Compounded by the fact that the CPU used on the Surface Go is too underpowered, and therefore, you should not expect it to be used for anything serious. My main concern with any MS Surface product is the QC, which has been poor for every generation of Surface Pro.

Agree lol. Windows 10 is not light no matter how they try. The surface go design is meh.. price also high for 128 gb version. Ipad has 256 and 512 fb options with much smoother os and portability. Don’t get hot easily too. Touch screen experience is on a different level

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Agree lol. Windows 10 is not light no matter how they try. The surface go design is meh.. price also high for 128 gb version. Ipad has 256 and 512 fb options with much smoother os and portability. Don’t get hot easily too. Touch screen experience is on a different level

That's why we pay premium for Apple products as they're worth the money and experience.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.