2018 iPad Pro

jonnieboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone waiting for the new iPad pro to be announced at wwdc 2018?

Hope there will be new ones out. Till now like not much solid rumors yet..

Sent from Pixelated Boy using GAGT

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some say will but some say won't, only during the WWDC then will know the truth.

jonnieboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tahan for 2 mths liao! Hope they will release new iPad!

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tahan for 2 mths liao! Hope they will release new iPad!

If it’s due for a refresh, I don’t see why they wouldn’t announce it on next mth’s WWDC.

rvyne7

Reaction score
my 2nd alternative.. if apple dont release new mini... I might as-well get 10.5" downgrade from 12" (too big)

miltongoh

Master Member
Reaction score
I am also waiting for the new iPad Pro 10.5 refresh. I think they will announce in WWDC leh like last year, then in Sept, is the new Apple Watch 4.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my 2nd alternative.. if apple dont release new mini... I might as-well get 10.5" downgrade from 12" (too big)

Initially I also wanted to wait to see if got any new mini update which I felt it’s not going to happen, then decided to upgrade to the Pro.

But I don’t wish to wait for too long so bought the current 10.5” Pro (yeah I know it’s a bit late) and very happy with the purchase, couple it with the pencil and Logitech’s slim combo keyboard case and it’s awesome!

New Pro update most likely will omit the home button, A11X processor and have Face ID like the iPhone X, perhaps an all-screen design and should look awesome.

rvyne7

Reaction score
Initially I also wanted to wait to see if got any new mini update which I felt it’s not going to happen, then decided to upgrade to the Pro.

But I don’t wish to wait for too long so bought the current 10.5” Pro (yeah I know it’s a bit late) and very happy with the purchase, couple it with the pencil and Logitech’s slim combo keyboard case and it’s awesome!

New Pro update most likely will omit the home button, A11X processor and have Face ID like the iPhone X, perhaps an all-screen design and should look awesome.

:p hopefully not at iPhone X range otherwise I'll get a refresh iPad Pro - I like my X but definitely not spending more for X feature like thingy (if mini doesn't get updated)

Carnage

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I hope there's a new processor or at least the latest version of LTE.

Face ID alone wouldn't be very attractive.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:p hopefully not at iPhone X range otherwise I'll get a refresh iPad Pro - I like my X but definitely not spending more for X feature like thingy (if mini doesn't get updated)

If the new refresh adopts all the new features of the X such as TrueDepth camera system and Face ID, it’s definitely going to cost more than the current Pros.

Weighing all these rumoured factors, that’s why I went with the current 10.5” Pro as I also do not wish to spend too much on an iPad. Mine’s the entry level 64GB wifi model and I find $968 already quite ex. But what to do, I wanted a Pro. :D

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I hope there's a new processor or at least the latest version of LTE.

Face ID alone wouldn't be very attractive.

New processor is definite as no point using back A10X for new models. New version of LTE could support 1Gbps speeds.

yonkou

Reaction score
Just bought Ipad Pro 10.5 256gb refurbished set from Apple, been using it for 2 months now. No regrets.

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

Last edited:

jonnieboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just received email from apple advertising their current iPad pro. Either trying to clear stock or no new iPad..

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apple’s standard, there wouldn’t be any new price revision until a new model is out.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.