7th Generation iPad Discussions

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I think it's pretty ok, the whole screen thingy not that big of a deal. Just the weight only, can feel more heavy than the air 2 and such. Screen quality is superb!

Letting go of my set, anyone interested can pm me thx!

Say till very good, then now selling lol :s22:

Fellowes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
...and also have a pinch of salt I guess? :s13:

But really, I hope the new iPad Pro comes soon cos my Air 1 already struggling with my games

I upgrade to this 2017 iPad from my iPad Air 1 and the upgrade is totally worth it. I no need the latest hardware spec, Apple Smart Keyboard or Apple Pencil feature. The display is definitely improve from the Air 1, the speed just heaven. On top of that, the guaranteed software for more than 3 years is a major factor as we don't keep changing tablets. Android tablets at most get 1 major update and it goes end of life.

Surprisingly saw on YouTube, the 2017 iPad score higher in terms of benchmark compare to the Tab S3.

Last edited:

darkarn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I upgrade to this 2017 iPad from my iPad Air 1 and the upgrade is totally worth it. I no need the latest hardware spec, Apple Smart Keyboard or Apple Pencil feature. The display is definitely improve from the Air 1, the speed just heaven. On top of that, the guaranteed software for more than 3 years is a major factor as we don't keep changing tablets. Android tablets at most get 1 major update and it goes end of life.

Surprisingly saw on YouTube, the 2017 iPad score higher in terms of benchmark compare to the Tab S3.

Wah quite tempting sia cos my iPad cannot handle some of my games but I want bigger screen

The iPad Pros better faster come man!

Fellowes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows where to get the case?????

Bought the red casing from Taobao and shipping on the way, should be arriving by Wednesday, I lazy to consolidate therefore I just use direct shipping. Total cost 75 RMB ($15). The review seem good and from photos look quite high quality and free tempered glass too although I already bought a tempered glass from Qoo10.

http://m.intl.taobao.com/detail/detail.html?id=547448347394

gdspd8

Reaction score
My casing arrived! Si Beh Swee...best part is that I have not buy the iPad 2017 yet. Hesitating for iPad Pro 2.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.