HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

anyone using singtel tag lite?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-06-2011, 10:41 AM   #46

cos Singtel Blackberry plans are split into 3gb (BIS) +12gb (flexi light)...so confusing!
ah_cheng1882 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2011, 02:30 PM   #47
Master Member

Not true. I have multi-SIM and I only pay $5 a month. I can use data and voice calls on both smart phones (BB and iPhone).
not true? *shrugs* that was what i was told, are you implying that im lying? lol. anyway u sure you're not enjoying some sort of promo or something that entitles u to multisim for 5 bucks? lucky u then!
Kaylin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2011, 02:34 PM   #48
Master Member

Multi Sim is $5 for normal sim, $10 for micro sim.

Just get the $5 one and cut to mirco sim size
actually whats the purpose of cutting the sim card? does that mean if u cut it yrself u dont hv to pay $30 for the card & $10 registration fee? :-O
Kaylin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2011, 02:52 PM   #49

multi-sim with 2 normal size sim cards is only 5 bucks. with 2 micro sim cards is 10 bucks...haha!

not true? *shrugs* that was what i was told, are you implying that im lying? lol. anyway u sure you're not enjoying some sort of promo or something that entitles u to multisim for 5 bucks? lucky u then!
ah_cheng1882 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2011, 04:09 PM   #50

I didn't say you are lying....relax! Or you prefer I say "You are wrong!" LOL

Well, everyone is enjoying the special promo because we are all paying $5/month... LOL
bigdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2011, 04:14 PM   #51
Master Member

actually whats the purpose of cutting the sim card? does that mean if u cut it yrself u dont hv to pay $30 for the card & $10 registration fee? :-O
Im not sure about the $30 and the $10. but im sure that if you do not get the micro SIM from Singtel, they will only charge you $5 instead of $10 monthly for your multi-sim package.

=) cutting the SIM to a micro sim enables you to use in on your iDevice, be it iPhone 4 for iPad 2
blade007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 05:33 PM   #52
Master Member

hello! anybody sign up their tag lite service this month?

i called them they said tag lite is no longer available.
nonameisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 07:31 PM   #53

If what the CSO said is true, it means they want you to paid $10.70/mth OR
They also surf this forum and discovered alot of us apply for the "nornal" mutliSim and tag lite got no business.

Last edited by Froggyman; 03-07-2011 at 07:34 PM..
Froggyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 12:35 AM   #54

I think alot of them got the wrong ideal. $5 or $10 is not about multisim or normal sim.

Taglite is $5 which tag your main line's data with a new number
You can only use data, calls and sms charge seperately

Multisim is $10 which serve as a slave line on you main number
You can use your main line's data, call, sms. You got the option to turn on the mutlisim card to become main to receive calls.

Both plan gives you the option for microSIM or Normal sim. You will just need to look for the right person in Helloshop.

Taglite will results in giving a capped speed of 350KBps because it is a sim which only tags your main line's DATA thus they use another number so default profiling of the sim card is GPRS speed only. You will need to call them and ask the CSO to escalate to network team and change the profile of the taglite sim.

Multisim will not give any data capped as it follows the same as your main line which they need to mapped it with your number.

Hope the above explanation is clear.
mik385 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 12:50 PM   #55

I think alot of them got the wrong ideal. $5 or $10 is not about multisim or normal sim.

Taglite is $5 which tag your main line's data with a new number
You can only use data, calls and sms charge seperately

Multisim is $10 which serve as a slave line on you main number
You can use your main line's data, call, sms. You got the option to turn on the mutlisim card to become main to receive calls.

Both plan gives you the option for microSIM or Normal sim. You will just need to look for the right person in Helloshop.

Taglite will results in giving a capped speed of 350KBps because it is a sim which only tags your main line's DATA thus they use another number so default profiling of the sim card is GPRS speed only. You will need to call them and ask the CSO to escalate to network team and change the profile of the taglite sim.

Multisim will not give any data capped as it follows the same as your main line which they need to mapped it with your number.

Hope the above explanation is clear.
Yup, multiSim give you the option of microSim or normal Sim.
Usually, if you have a iphone 4 , the cso will give you the micro multisim unless you requested for it
However, who want to pay it for $10.70 knowing we can just cut the normal to micro size....unless there is some difference in providing the speed,connection etc.

Just my opinion.
Froggyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2011, 11:48 PM   #56
Master Member

Yea anyone signed up last week?

Went to singtel and ask today and the staff said that tag lite no more liao
leon0079 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2011, 12:36 PM   #57
Arch-Supremacy Member

Just called 1688 to check. CSO said still have Taglite but subscription
is $10 monthly. No more $5 as the promo ended 30 Jun 11.
sonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.