which Apple iPad model is the most commonly used today

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Indeed there are still quite a lot of iPad 2 users around and mainly is that iPads do not require as frequent 'upgrading' as compared to iPhones and iPads do hold up pretty well even though is it's more than 2 or 3 years old.

But still, I've upgraded to mini 4 from mini 2 quite recently. :)

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got iPad with Retina display and an iPad mini2...
Thinking wait for which new model.

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Apple products can last. But at times we just need better processing power

Windowlover

Reaction score
Still using my Ipad 2 and no plan to uprade. Saw this Pro review like battery is shorter than what I think.. Hmm. :s22:

SimonLam

Reaction score
iPad Air 2 and Mini 4. both i have for different purposes. Ladies prefer smaller gadget :)

porcu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IPad Mini 2. Still working really well and have no urge to upgrade.

sqgator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IPAD Air 2 but after playing around with the new IPAD Pro, I would definitely want an IPAD Air 3 with A9 and 4GB RAM.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apple products can last. But at times we just need better processing power

Agree. When I was playing Infinite Flight on my mini 2 (A7) as compared to my mini 4 now (A8), the A7 lags while the A8 is smooth as butter.

ForumRider

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My wife still using ipad 2 after so many year and my ipad air used 2 yr already still good

i have been thinking abt upgrading to air 2 cuz the fingerprint senor is very convenient to use... On other hand air2 nothing much for me to upgrade.. I think upcoming air 3 also not much pull factor for me to upgrade

Guyver

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmm .. for traveling overseas, should i bring ipad air 2 or ipad mini 4 ?

blues7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my first is iPad2 - 64Gb - bought when first launched - still using

bought iPad Air 2 128Gb when first launched as well - using only when i need to carry something lighter than iPad2

now thinking of getting iPad Pro so can pass iPad 2 or iPadAir 2 to parent

blues7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why not go for ipad pro?

for IT products, better to get latest right?

i tend to get latest model with most ram or storage - that way, can 'last' longer

most of the time, feel that the price of the next model although is cheaper - it is not that much cheaper

anyway, just my view

choose what's best for your needs

My wife still using ipad 2 after so many year and my ipad air used 2 yr already still good

i have been thinking abt upgrading to air 2 cuz the fingerprint senor is very convenient to use... On other hand air2 nothing much for me to upgrade.. I think upcoming air 3 also not much pull factor for me to upgrade

ForumRider

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ipad pro kinda of too big for me. I can feel my arms strain after long period of continuous holding it when playing games and surfing net. I can't imagine ipad pro. For now ipad pro is out of the league..

Ipad air is just nice for me. Now I decided to go either for next generation ipad air 3 or ipad mini 4 or next generation mini 5

why not go for ipad pro?

for IT products, better to get latest right?

i tend to get latest model with most ram or storage - that way, can 'last' longer

most of the time, feel that the price of the next model although is cheaper - it is not that much cheaper

anyway, just my view

choose what's best for your needs

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Ipad pro kinda of too big for me. I can feel my arms strain after long period of continuous holding it when playing games and surfing net. I can't imagine ipad pro. For now ipad pro is out of the league..

Ipad air is just nice for me. Now I decided to go either for next generation ipad air 3 or ipad mini 4 or next generation mini 5

pro is too big, i agree

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.