HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Which Apple re-seller offerrs good customer service?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2011, 07:46 PM   #16

wah lau! u all damn cute la!! =p
starting was where got stock nw upgrade to this thread liao... hee hee

anyway ya... got my iPad frm MW infinite too... agree all black face but wat the hell la... I get it n chao liao... u show me black face also no use... u still got to serve endless questions on the iPads

but it seems tat it's always the ladies who hv better customer service leh... based on my treasure hunting experience... agree?
black_star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 08:24 PM   #17

wah lau! u all damn cute la!! =p
starting was where got stock nw upgrade to this thread liao... hee hee

anyway ya... got my iPad frm MW infinite too... agree all black face but wat the hell la... I get it n chao liao... u show me black face also no use... u still got to serve endless questions on the iPads

but it seems tat it's always the ladies who hv better customer service leh... based on my treasure hunting experience... agree?

Hahahaha cos buying a ipad is not cheap. We are paying so much yet they gave us not only5cents attention but a BLACK face....
We don't owe them salary....
xiaovanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 10:02 PM   #18

Hahahaha cos buying a ipad is not cheap. We are paying so much yet they gave us not only5cents attention but a BLACK face....
We don't owe them salary....
Apple product(s) getting cheaper, their margin getting lesser, their quota getting further. Hence, the blacker face.
Old 12-05-2011, 10:07 PM   #19

best customer service will always be on launch day itself....i got my 2 ipads from juzz1 and challenger ...all smiles and very proactive to the customers...hahaha well big event for them i guess.....as the days go by and more and more people who didnt manage to get heir ipads on launch day keep nagging at them for stocks...hahha think they all also annoyed already....but what to do as customers we are always right! hahhaha
deathguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 10:36 PM   #20

best customer service will always be on launch day itself....i got my 2 ipads from juzz1 and challenger ...all smiles and very proactive to the customers...hahaha well big event for them i guess.....as the days go by and more and more people who didnt manage to get heir ipads on launch day keep nagging at them for stocks...hahha think they all also annoyed already....but what to do as customers we are always right! hahhaha
I guess because Apple might be around to take photos that why they have to keep this face
Old 12-05-2011, 11:37 PM   #21
Master Member

But US apple service seem good.
My friend say are very pro active
Actually only infinite's staff are like this.
Could be their culture!!!
Even those ah beng looking staff in other apple shop seem happier serving.
gabrielworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2011, 12:19 AM   #22

didnt like ION's EC's service. all give bochup look to me when i qns them bout some accessories ~ duh
after picking up what i wanted the cashier oso gave me cold look =.='''
vieri_best is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2011, 01:28 AM   #23

Don't know man...after my sour experience at Infinite Millenia Walk I tend to think they are arrogant (because of over-demand for their ipads) and aren't nice people.
Infinite at Vivocity, 1 of the worst customer service!
iPad counter crowded, I went to approach the staff, asked for the price & when the new apple stock coming. His replied was so rude! "Go to the counter n see it yourself! " WTF! ****ing arrogant! Black face, As I always said, if you are moody or Angry, Please don't come to work, or quit your service job.

iStudio & EPIcentre are the best ! In terms of product & customer service.

FYI Apple Singapore customer service is the best

Last edited by Vivarium; 13-05-2011 at 01:31 AM..
Vivarium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2011, 09:00 AM   #24

didnt like ION's EC's service. all give bochup look to me when i qns them bout some accessories ~ duh
after picking up what i wanted the cashier oso gave me cold look =.='''
They have a pool of staffs but way too many to serve ppl well.
Product knowledge so so only
Old 13-05-2011, 09:41 AM   #25

Just a quick question. People prefer high knowledge staff or friendly staff? Take it as either or only.
Old 13-05-2011, 01:56 PM   #26

Challenger sells screen protectors but doesn't paste for customers, is it true?
Old 13-05-2011, 05:11 PM   #27

For me iStudio at change alley, very good customer service. epic at ION are really lousy.
hamstermeng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2011, 02:53 PM   #28

Was at NuBox J8 just a while ago buying screen protectors for iPad 2 and another 1 for my iPhone. They are on 40% off so a colleague asked to buy one for her too, so total bought 3 items. Saw the poster they are selling dexim battery pack at a discounted price. I asked the male staff for it and told me it is a regular price already at 79. Fine with me, then suddenly he took a calculator, made calculations, offered the dexim for 70. I said i am not getting it. He suddenly blurted out that at that price I can even sell it for 78 outside and still profit. Very dissapointing, coz I feel like i am being suspected as a reseller. Worst customer service so far.

In fairness, the female staffs are very accomodating, at least made me less furious. Not going back to that shop, definitely!
speedster4005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2011, 03:22 PM   #29

Just a quick question. People prefer high knowledge staff or friendly staff? Take it as either or only.
For me "friendly" one, coz I make sure before I go to the shop I have at least checked the product I want to buy.

But both is way better!
speedster4005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2011, 05:09 PM   #30

just curious...do all these sales person get any commission from selling ipads?..
moofoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.