HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Which Apple re-seller offerrs good customer service?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-05-2011, 10:00 PM   #31

Just a quick question. People prefer high knowledge staff or friendly staff? Take it as either or only.
Friendly! Knowledge usually I researched already, know more than them anyway. Sometimes pretend dunno just for courtesy sake!
toffifee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2011, 09:45 PM   #32

oh yah. this is hardwarezone, most people here are techies.
Old 19-05-2011, 03:37 AM   #33

i guess it depends on luck whom you're being served by...
Old 10-08-2011, 06:17 PM   #34

Yah MW staffs quite arrogant, is like we owe them money.
Always give a black face.
I have a very bad experience buying from the Best Denki Apple Store (Infinite Singapore). They retail the Gosh IPAD2 cover at SGD79.90, which is the same price as NUBOX. I bought one cover at NUBOX and another at Infinite Singapore.

Turns out that the NUBOX Gosh covers come with SMART cover, whereas the Infinite Singapore Gosh covers do not have the SMART cover. Funny that the products have the same packaging, same price and I even bought the same color for my wife.

If you are looking to buy IPAD2 covers make the purchase at NUBOX and not Best Denki. Infinite Singapore at Best Denki said that all Gosh covers they have do not come with the SMART cover. I tried to ask for a refund but they do not have a returns policy as well.

I felt that the salesperson was not honest in selling the product which he claimed to be the same as other stores.

I have receipts to prove the above as well as a video which I will upload on youtube soon.
tedric1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 09:08 PM   #35
High Supremacy Member

I go for EpiCentre at Wheelock/ION

When I got my current MacBook, I went to iStudio at Central first as I parked my car at Starhub Center @ Cuppage

It was early and 5 staffs are just standing there talking to each other despite only me and my friend who is in the store...
15 minutes later... still no one approach me.

I went to see movie first and go to ION Epicentre (that time 313 haven't open)

It was crowded then, but one staff straight away saw me and ask me if he can help as soon as I step in the store.

"Give me the new MacBook White"
HKS_Hippo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 09:16 PM   #36
High Supremacy Member

Just a quick question. People prefer high knowledge staff or friendly staff? Take it as either or only.
Friendly staff.

When I was looking at my current car 9 months ago...

I went to Leng Kee showroom.. the sales staff was like..... ask one question, answer one question. Then keep quiet throughout the test drive.

Then I ask her, what is Super ECT gearbox. She just say, save more fuel lor >.<
And seem quiet and not pro-active about telling me more about the car.

Fed up, I went to Ubi showroom. The SE who attend to me explain quite a bit on the car features, but still lacking in the technical knowledge. (I ask the same "What is Super ECT gearbox", and got the reply that it is a new gearbox map. He failed to state that the gearbox was from the Celica SS1, but I don't blame him )
During the test drive, he switch off the radio and ask me to hear how quiet the air con is.. and told me about the features of the car without me asking.

I bought from him
HKS_Hippo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 09:18 PM   #37
Supremacy Member

Nubox at Tampines. Was served by a
Malay chap. Answer tons of questions asked by wifey. Not bad service as I took a long time to check my my iPad.
bagger 288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 09:39 PM   #38
Supremacy Member

The one at t3 quite rude..
satch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2011, 03:03 PM   #39

Been an Apple user for many years; have patronised various resellers. Frankly in Singapore, "Apple Reseller" and "good customer service" in the same sentence is a paradox.

Since I can't name any for good service, shout-out to epicentre for their steadfastness for surly service after so many years and so many market entrants. Also shout out to iStudio for their staff's consistent lack of product knowledge.

But the crown for ultimate in terribad customer service goes to the now-defunct Club21 apple shop.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.