HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Bad Buying Experience

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-07-2010, 09:34 PM   #16

pricing for apple products should be controlled.

i wonder what are the staff in Juzz1 doing by allowing people to buy so many cck at one go...

basically bo chap attitude... those who queued very front and failed to get the cck must be wondering what the hack is going on...
jimmyleong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2010, 09:39 PM   #17

Huh? Ganna chop carrothead? You should write in to apple.
The price should be controlled.
Indeed, the price should remain at $1228 for all authorized Apple resellers. Anyway it's not me who kena chopped. I bought from Best Denki.

Hello_M0t0, I think you should head down to Juzz1 and demand an explanation for this.
swirlsurfer13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2010, 10:53 PM   #18

Yup, thumbs up for best denki parkway. I came out from car park entrance and q there. They let in 5ppl at one time for payment and collection at diff counter. Smooth n fast. Took around 35min after 50ppl in front of me, manage to bought 1 16gb wifi+3g. Then friend called want to get one more so proceed to challenger and still manage to get another 16gb wifi+3G. So the other 2 stores must be slow........
ehong1805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2010, 10:58 PM   #19
Master Member

Bought at parkway juzz 1 too. Regretted, should have gone to best denki or challenger, shorter queue n faster. Moreover, juzz 1 more expensive? Paid $1288 for 64gb 3G.
report to apple!!! then juzz1 cannot be reseller liao lol ...
Old 24-07-2010, 12:47 AM   #20
Master Member

i was at Challenger at Jurong Point this morning at about 9.30am... the queue at challenger and nubox opposite was almost the same length and thus i decided to queue at challenger (thinking that i am a member with challenger and the sales person at challenger approached me first)... although the door at nubox opened a few seconds earlier than challenger, service at challenger was faster as they gave coupons to those in the queue to indicate which ipad they are buying and thus this facilitate the processing... i came out of the store at around 10.15am and saw the queue at nubox is moving very slowly... dunno whether the people at nubox got go over to challenger in the end or not...

now i would need to search for casing for my new ipad 64gb wifi+3g... hehehe
cspotato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 03:00 AM   #21

Bought at parkway juzz 1 too. Regretted, should have gone to best denki or challenger, shorter queue n faster. Moreover, juzz 1 more expensive? Paid $1288 for 64gb 3G.
maybe u remember wrongly? tot they have the brochure there for ipad and price sign, stated the price.
zoejaewon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 03:10 AM   #22

Apple prices all fixed my friend.
lacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 03:17 AM   #23

same situation as other stores, some people bought accessories in bulk, then sell on line or other places at high price, as these accessories no stock for long time already, even in US, especial ipad case and cck
hahaibm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 07:54 AM   #24

i was at Challenger at Jurong Point this morning at about 9.30am... the queue at challenger and nubox opposite was almost the same length and thus i decided to queue at challenger (thinking that i am a member with challenger and the sales person at challenger approached me first)... although the door at nubox opened a few seconds earlier than challenger, service at challenger was faster as they gave coupons to those in the queue to indicate which ipad they are buying and thus this facilitate the processing... i came out of the store at around 10.15am and saw the queue at nubox is moving very slowly... dunno whether the people at nubox got go over to challenger in the end or not...

now i would need to search for casing for my new ipad 64gb wifi+3g... hehehe

I was in the q @ nubox jurong point. They service very very slow.Starting from 10am when the first customer came in,in 45mins they can only clear less than 10 customer.
bloke2529 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 08:24 AM   #25

At least you all managed to get your ipad after queuing... over at Multimedia Integrated@Funan Centre, went about 6pm and was told they had stock of 64GB 3G models. They were handing out numbered forms and saying as long as you have the form, you will get it. So.. queue patiently for more than an hour (about 40 to 50 people in queue?)... then some dude comes out with worried look at 7.10pm and say sorry... stock calculated wrongly... no more 64GB 3G models! I mean.. what the?!!!
bonkerz100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 08:56 AM   #26
Master Member

I was in the q @ nubox jurong point. They service very very slow.Starting from 10am when the first customer came in,in 45mins they can only clear less than 10 customer.
waaa.... what are they doing? cos challenger side is they just briefly let us see the set to make sure is the right one... then ask us want to buy screen protector and case... then collect payment then off you go...

thats why when i pass by nubox after i bought the ipad, got a lot of pple at nubox look at us...
cspotato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 02:18 PM   #27

At least you all managed to get your ipad after queuing... over at Multimedia Integrated@Funan Centre, went about 6pm and was told they had stock of 64GB 3G models. They were handing out numbered forms and saying as long as you have the form, you will get it. So.. queue patiently for more than an hour (about 40 to 50 people in queue?)... then some dude comes out with worried look at 7.10pm and say sorry... stock calculated wrongly... no more 64GB 3G models! I mean.. what the?!!!
bro. your buying experience was worst, at least other ppl can get ipad after q...
hahaibm is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.