HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Buy or wait?

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-08-2014, 10:43 AM   #16
Master Member
 
deadrick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 3,143
Didn't wait in the end. Bought a brand new 64gb iPad air for $700. Did I make the right choice?
Hi, do u mind sharing where to get it for $700? im getting an ipad air 64gb but seeing the price are above $800 mostly. PM me can? thanks alot
deadrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2014, 01:31 AM   #17
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 90
2 more months only. Can't wait to upgrade from an iPad 2
Plaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2014, 03:02 PM   #18
Master Member
 
deadrick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 3,143
same question! buy or wait!??

im only getting ipad air, NOT ipad air 2 as I dun need any improved spec. but with ipad air 2 coming out, rumors saying end sept/oct. will there be a drop in ipad air price? 10% price drop? my friend say it can even be a $200 drop.
deadrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2014, 03:18 PM   #19
Senior Member
 
Windowlover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,560
Depend of user lor,,, technical should wait for new model to check the spec. If you are not interested in spec things... just buy.
Windowlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.


Thread Tools

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On