HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

buying ipad air 2 from Japan

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2014, 07:42 AM   #1

buying ipad air 2 from Japan

hi, going to japan next month. i check apple on line japan, the price is more cheaper than here. is apple ipad come with international warrenty? can it be use here for 4 g ? thks
Old 19-11-2014, 02:05 PM   #2

If i'm not wrong, the celluar ipads there can only be bought with a mobile line. Which means you need to be a resident of japan.

At least that's what i overhead at the apple shop when a tourist was talking to the apple staff.
blimey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2014, 12:58 AM   #3
Master Member

hi, going to japan next month. i check apple on line japan, the price is more cheaper than here. is apple ipad come with international warrenty? can it be use here for 4 g ? thks
iPad Air/iPad Air 2 supports most LTE bands deployed globally including TD-LTE used in China. Most Apple produces are covered with international warranty for more info please check with Apple.
Old 27-03-2015, 11:08 AM   #4

Hi, May i ask if u have gotten ur ipad air 2? I'm visiting japan soon too. Would like to ask what about the compatibility of the charger plug as well as the voltage of the charger. does it give u any issues so far? thanks!
bluree88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2015, 08:45 PM   #5

If i'm not wrong, the celluar ipads there can only be bought with a mobile line. Which means you need to be a resident of japan.

At least that's what i overhead at the apple shop when a tourist was talking to the apple staff.
incorrect. cellular ipad can be bought from apple store even u're not living in jpn
petty blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.