HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Case for Ipad Mini

Like Tree39Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2012, 10:41 AM   #46

Is this back case the thin plastic material one? I saw a smart cover compatible back case in Challenger - I think is this same brand - and noticed that it's thin plastic material.

Hesitated to get it but now I think it'll go with my colored smart cover, if I've no other choice.
the back has a matte feel to it, not shiny black plastic.
pilotsnoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 11:02 AM   #47
Supremacy Member

the back has a matte feel to it, not shiny black plastic.
I didn't really check on the feel but seeing the thickness of the case scared me a little.

If you've seen the back part of the Cygnett case, you'll know what I mean. Cygnett's slightly thicker and looks less easier to break in my hands.

Just want to check if that's the black back case I saw.
Habrosus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 11:06 AM   #48

as mentioned by others here as well, its a Gear4 which i have not heard of but its what i want...

never bothered about Cygnett cases...even these few days trying to look for alternative to Case-mate...Cygnett cases...no offence...add too much bulk...

i feel they have no design break thru...just a better build nicer quality but just as bulky...at a higher price compared to the cheap cases...
Old 04-11-2012, 11:08 AM   #49
Supremacy Member

as mentioned by others here as well, its a Gear4 which i have not heard of but its what i want...

never bothered about Cygnett cases...even these few days trying to look for alternative to Case-mate...Cygnett cases...no offence...add too much bulk...

i feel they have no design break thru...just a better build nicer quality but just as bulky...at a higher price compared to the cheap cases...
Ah, I see, it gives the thin sleek feeling. Tempted now. Thanks!
Habrosus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 11:58 AM   #50
Banned

I didn't really check on the feel but seeing the thickness of the case scared me a little.

If you've seen the back part of the Cygnett case, you'll know what I mean. Cygnett's slightly thicker and looks less easier to break in my hands.

Just want to check if that's the black back case I saw.
Thickness isn't a problem , but the good thing is that as long as it protects the edges of the iPad Mini I'm more than happy ! Haha because sometimes I tend to knock my Mini around , but still in perfect condition .
Hippy00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 02:19 PM   #51

Thickness isn't a problem , but the good thing is that as long as it protects the edges of the iPad Mini I'm more than happy ! Haha because sometimes I tend to knock my Mini around , but still in perfect condition .
to be fair for those whom think they might drop it at height...then smart cover+back cover combi isn't going to work well...

this is more to protect from accidental knocks...keys other gadgets in bags...

Old 04-11-2012, 02:30 PM   #52
Arch-Supremacy Member

x doria back cover is good
sneggg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 08:52 PM   #53
Banned

to be fair for those whom think they might drop it at height...then smart cover+back cover combi isn't going to work well...

this is more to protect from accidental knocks...keys other gadgets in bags...

Totally agree ! But if those who really wants full protection , maybe could wait for otterbox
Hippy00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 08:57 PM   #54

I have an ipearl elva black leather case for iPad mini for sale if anyone is interested. It has the foldable front cover with sleep and wake function. Still prefer the normal back cover kind. Letting go at $39
eLeMeNtaLFuSiOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 10:32 PM   #55

Walao. Smart cover very fast dirty with stains. Hard to clean off too.
bockscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 10:50 PM   #56

Walao. Smart cover very fast dirty with stains. Hard to clean off too.
Use dish washing liquid.
Lorraine08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 11:18 PM   #57

Use dish washing liquid.
will give it a try. thanks!
bockscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 10:37 AM   #58

Anyone seen Kensington case like below?

damnit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 08:58 PM   #59

Anyone seen Kensington case like below?

Hi,

This looks like the Uniq essensual case that I bought today for the Ipad mini. You may want to check it out. You can find some info on Uniq Cases | iPhone 5 Cases | iPhone 5 Screen Protectors l The new iPad Cases | Samsung Galaxy 3 Cases | Uniq Cases
chkoh8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 10:39 PM   #60
Master Member

Hi,

This looks like the Uniq essensual case that I bought today for the Ipad mini. You may want to check it out. You can find some info on Uniq Cases | iPhone 5 Cases | iPhone 5 Screen Protectors l The new iPad Cases | Samsung Galaxy 3 Cases | Uniq Cases
any pictures? cause the website didnt show much bout the ones for ipad mini, just the front cover
cutiedoggy92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.