Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Cellular iPad worth it?

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-06-2019, 07:33 PM   #16
Supremacy Member

You will never know when you will need it
Old 23-06-2019, 12:20 AM   #17

I got the cellular version but honestly speaking never used the 4g much. I carry my ipad around though, the places i use my ipad usually have wifi.

However i'll still get the cellular version if given a choice. You'll never know when you need it, and cellular resale value higher + more people want to buy.
foxriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2019, 07:36 PM   #18

I got a cellular ipad pro 11 with a starhub sim, 2 week of using cancel off and now using TPG simcard. Shiok

Previously download nursery video cos starhub got limit. With tpg i just stream youtube in HD outside.
keytheboogamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2019, 08:41 PM   #19
Master Member

TPG is unlimited?

With cellular the GPS works better cos also supported by cell tower triangulation.

I got a cellular ipad pro 11 with a starhub sim, 2 week of using cancel off and now using TPG simcard. Shiok

Previously download nursery video cos starhub got limit. With tpg i just stream youtube in HD outside.
BlueBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2019, 09:03 PM   #20

TPG is unlimited?

With cellular the GPS works better cos also supported by cell tower triangulation.
As of now is daily capped at 2gb thereafter speed become slower. No subscription.
1 NRIC can sign 3 line. plus it is 4G
Old 28-06-2019, 10:19 PM   #21
Supremacy Member

You bought with contract?
No need to pay penalty meh

Old 28-06-2019, 10:24 PM   #22

You bought with contract?
No need to pay penalty meh
U mean my ipad? Its recontract with my phone line. I subscribe another $25 per mth line for my ipad non contract to use. Then later change to tpg and cancel my it off lor.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.