iPad Air 10.5" and mini 2019 Discussions

boliao45

Reaction score
unfortunately, the HWZ app ignoring the phone's font setting, & neither can it be pinch zoom... there is only 3 settings and even the biggest is still too small.

Thanks. I thought if fonts bigger then no need to pinch and zoom liao

toocoolz

Reaction score
Anyone use apple pencil with glass screen protector? Would there be performance issues since it is pressure sensitive?
Thanks.

boliao45

Reaction score
Pressure sensing works on tempered glass protector. first time user of pencil so can't comment of its sensitivity.

Anyone use apple pencil with glass screen protector? Would there be performance issues since it is pressure sensitive?
Thanks.

Rustify

Reaction score
i going to get the mini 5, would it still be useful to get the pencil if i am not an artist

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i going to get the mini 5, would it still be useful to get the pencil if i am not an artist

I’m also no artist or good in drawing, but I got the Pencil on my 10.5 Pro solely to take notes.

boliao45

Reaction score
It'll take some getting used to. But i find it better than typing using keyboard. If only it can translate pencil input directly to text(like the good old palm grafiti days) cos my scribbling sucks.

I’m also no artist or good in drawing, but I got the Pencil on my 10.5 Pro solely to take notes.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It'll take some getting used to. But i find it better than typing using keyboard. If only it can translate pencil input directly to text(like the good old palm grafiti days) cos my scribbling sucks.

Certain things using the keyboard is much faster as I’m a heavy user on the keyboard. Taking notes definitely the pencil as it mimics writing on paper.

boliao45

Reaction score
If only there's a matt screen protector for iPad mini, this will really give a paper feel to using pencil.
Right now scribbling on glass protector can feel some drag especially when drawing a long line across the screen.

Certain things using the keyboard is much faster as I’m a heavy user on the keyboard. Taking notes definitely the pencil as it mimics writing on paper.

alan_shearer

Reaction score
I went for those “film” matte screen protector for mini 4. Got some paper like feel....

If only there's a matt screen protector for iPad mini, this will really give a paper feel to using pencil.
Right now scribbling on glass protector can feel some drag especially when drawing a long line across the screen.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

There are glass matte finish screen protectors for iPhones but I haven’t seen any for iPads, particularly the mini. But I still personally prefer clear glass ones.

When I write on mine, it’s smooth unless the pencil’s tip got some wear.

Deavenger

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After using 1 week.. Now want to move back to ipad pro.. Anyone keen.. Space grey 256 lte

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.