iPad Air 10.5" and mini 2019 Discussions

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It is still the same introductory price but last time what you're paying for 16gb, you're now getting 64gb.
Why people has the perception the price is ridiculous is bcos, they're comparing the EOL phase pricing of mini4(128GB for S$798) vs the intro price of mini5(64GB for S$799)

I see but Mini 4 had a 3yr+ processor. I was shocked Apple din raised price 😆

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
iPad Mini 2 + Cellular + 16GB was 728SGD

iPad Mini 5 + Cellular + 64GB now 799SGD

70SGD for the increased storage + Touch ID~?

boliao45

Reaction score
Still have to factor in exchange rate differences. Mini 2 that time exchange rate usd/sgd was around 1.25, now is about 1.35 this factor itself is already difference by s$50+

iPad Mini 2 + Cellular + 16GB was 728SGD

iPad Mini 5 + Cellular + 64GB now 799SGD

70SGD for the increased storage + Touch ID~?

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Still have to factor in exchange rate differences. Mini 2 that time exchange rate usd/sgd was around 1.25, now is about 1.35 this factor itself is already difference by s$50+
yeah. i trying to psych myself up to replace my 5 year old iPad mini 2~ :s13:

then need to consider the new iPhone end of the year. then maybe new MBP during WWDC..... :s22:

qwertified

Reaction score
Almost gone and buy the old ipad mini, heng. Considered for some time. Now i can safely get it le.

w3iw3n

Reaction score
Anyone knows when retailers when start to sell the iPad? Don’t wanna buy before touching the physical product.

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lightning cable....YIKES!

When's apple gonna transition to USB-C.

The newest ipad pro and Macbook already uses USB-C. Almost all recent android stuff and it's a given all future windows laptop will use USB-C as default. Apple will need to get their head out of the sand and transition their iphone and non-pro ipad models to USB-C as well.

alan_shearer

Reaction score
Just go and touch iPad mini 4...they are practically the same from the outside. Only internals are different.

Anyone knows when retailers when start to sell the iPad? Don’t wanna buy before touching the physical product.

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
I rather they use lightning
USB c a lot of things cannot be use

lightning cable....YIKES!

When's apple gonna transition to USB-C.

The newest ipad pro and Macbook already uses USB-C. Almost all recent android stuff and it's a given all future windows laptop will use USB-C as default. Apple will need to get their head out of the sand and transition their iphone and non-pro ipad models to USB-C as well.

rvyne7

Reaction score
if you have usb-c monitor it really transform your ipad into beast. that's what I learned while using ipad pro last time...

but im just happy apple refresh the ipad mini that's more than enough for me. for my case mini is more than enough pro is something I want but mini is I must have :p

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Ghostrider

Reaction score
Wonder tempered glass screen protector installed on the iPad Pro will affect the pencil operation? Any experience?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.