HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Ipad Air 2 Activation Lock

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nicepal

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-05-2018, 10:44 AM   #1

Ipad Air 2 Activation Lock

4 months ago I send my Ipad Air 2 for repair through a 3rd party since Apple Store asked me to trash it and buy a new one! It works and recently i decided to Erase All Contents and Settings because I wanted to hand over my Ipad Air 2 to my nephew.

The issue is that after I did the above steps, it comes out with Activation Lock which the Login ID are different which I believe was due to the previous owner Microprocessor

Now is there a way to remove the nuisance Activation Lock - can anyone help me on this?

Thanks
Ramelec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 11:55 AM   #2

I think quite tough if you are not the first owner and that guy didnít remove his icloud id before passing to you.

Had a colleague bought a 2nd hand iph6 from Carousell, only to get home to find out the phone has a icloud id tie to it. He is not able to reset to factory setting as it prompt to key in the Apple ID. He is kind of stuck, seems the Seller didnít want to buy back or even meet him to unlock...

Sounded quite like a fraud or the Seller probably picked that iphone somewhere...
Ramelec likes this.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.