HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

IPad Air 2 battery life question

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-11-2016, 08:08 PM   #1
Master Member

IPad Air 2 battery life question

Hi, for you guys who own an IPad Air 2, may I ask how is your iPads battery life?

For example, I tested mine and for every 5 minutes of Safari browsing I lose 1% battery. Which average a total of around 8 hours of Internet browsing. Is that consider good or bad? I also roughly get the same lifespan when watching YouTube videos at 720P. So is 8 hours of browsing and video watching consider good??
Old 23-11-2016, 01:06 PM   #2
Arch-Supremacy Member

how old is yr iPad? new one shud last about 10hrs. u can download apps/use coconut battery to see batt health/how much charge cycles u have already used up...
Old 23-11-2016, 03:58 PM   #3
Master Member

I just bought it a couple of months ago. I download the app as you suggested (Battery Life) and it claims my battery is perfect with a 4.4% wear level. So should be ok right?

May I ask on a side note my iPhone 6s Plus battery seems to be weakened. Can I go to the Apple Store and have them test out for me? Say if I wanna replace a battery without warranty how much will I pay?

Last edited by Skytor; 23-11-2016 at 04:01 PM..
Skytor is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.