iPad Air Owners Fall In!

palmtungsten

Reaction score
hi will owner be bring out ipad air often in ur bag? feel heavy?

If compared with "non-air" iPad with iPad air, iPad air feel very much lighter..

But when compared iPad air with iPad mini, iPad air feel very much heavier..

If you do not compare, iPad air ok lah..

Different people will have different view.. For iPad 2, 3 and 4 users, iPad air is very light.. For those who use iPad mini for last 11 months, they are likely to feel the "weight" when carrying iPad air

porcu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Having a Note 10.1(2014), nexus 7(2013) and and ipad Air I my backpack. No heavy. Lol.

s2000c

Reaction score
bcos i have ipad mini , since the weight of the ipad air is down to 400++ gram so decidde to change . tq for answer

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Was at nubox@bugis and hands on with the latest iPad air. Honestly I do not feel much difference as compared to iPad 2/3/4.

Sight design diff, the back is more like the mini feel.
Can't tell much diff in weight for Air vs earlier iPad as usually it's supported by the whole palm.

Speed wise, definitely quite a huge difference for Air.

Why iPad do not have functions like defrag, ccleaner? Which I hope can tidy up the storage space inside

I find they tend to be laggy when they are 80% full

blurnard

Reaction score
Just bought from challenger cellular 64gb version.. The new apple care+ is quite sickening.. Last time can buy apple care another time to register.. Apparently now must buy together with iPad.. New AppleCare+ now only pay about 70 to replace cracked screen which is not a bad deal..

blurnard

Reaction score
Some how I feel the weight between air and mini quite minimum.. About 100 plus gram difference..

Conan1986

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was at nubox@bugis and hands on with the latest iPad air. Honestly I do not feel much difference as compared to iPad 2/3/4.

try using it in landscape (wide) mode, it feels better when compared to the previous generation this time..

hawkwind

Master Member
Reaction score
Some how I feel the weight between air and mini quite minimum.. About 100 plus gram difference..

Yes the difference is smaller than I thought. Which is why I think the bigger iPad has better advantage with the screen.

Reaction score
Just bought from challenger cellular 64gb version.. The new apple care+ is quite sickening.. Last time can buy apple care another time to register.. Apparently now must buy together with iPad.. New AppleCare+ now only pay about 70 to replace cracked screen which is not a bad deal..

I bought from challenger funan but no one mentioned about the applecare +...any idea if i can still get it on apple store??

Chevalier

Master Member
Reaction score
Sight design diff, the back is more like the mini feel.
Can't tell much diff in weight for Air vs earlier iPad as usually it's supported by the whole palm.

Speed wise, definitely quite a huge difference for Air.

Why iPad do not have functions like defrag, ccleaner? Which I hope can tidy up the storage space inside

I find they tend to be laggy when they are 80% full

Flash storage does not require defrag.... CC leaner is for Windows.... This is ios.... its file system handling is a lot more efficient than windows based platforms

Last edited:

hip_hippo

Reaction score
any software to backup and save the apps and configurations of your ipad air to windows 8 hard disk so that next time you want to revert ...

can revert to factory default settings together with all your apps and configurations ???

newbie here ...

tank yew ...

:s11::s11::s11:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.