HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Ipad mini 2 can't restore

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2019, 02:52 PM   #1

Ipad mini 2 can't restore

Hi guys, anyone know how to tell if it a faulty hardware? I have my ipad mini 2 left untouch for months. But now I try to power up, it can power up, but shows the cable logo. So I tried to restore using my mac book. But it alway seem to struck at the apple logo and the iTunes says verifying ipad restore.. And struck there forever.

Anyone else encountered the same problem?
rubber33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 06:03 PM   #2
Banned

Try to hold the home button and the power button together for few seconds to boot into recovery mode and restore anything

Hi guys, anyone know how to tell if it a faulty hardware? I have my ipad mini 2 left untouch for months. But now I try to power up, it can power up, but shows the cable logo. So I tried to restore using my mac book. But it alway seem to struck at the apple logo and the iTunes says verifying ipad restore.. And struck there forever.

Anyone else encountered the same problem?
Kassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 09:55 PM   #3

Try to hold the home button and the power button together for few seconds to boot into recovery mode and restore anything
Tried a couple of times. Managed to go into recovery mode but can't restore it successfully. The apple logo is there, but the bar just won't move and my macbook say verifying ipad updates. Left it over night still the same. Sad..
Old 13-10-2019, 07:25 AM   #4

Is your macbook an air or 13” with 2 USB-A? If so, make sure you’re plug to the port next to power.

Tried a couple of times. Managed to go into recovery mode but can't restore it successfully. The apple logo is there, but the bar just won't move and my macbook say verifying ipad updates. Left it over night still the same. Sad..
boliao45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2019, 08:23 PM   #5

Is your macbook an air or 13” with 2 USB-A? If so, make sure you’re plug to the port next to power.
My is 13 inch 2014 mbp. Tried with a macbook air, no chance too. Possibly a hardware issue? But I still don't think it's a hardware issue since I can boot it up.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.