HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Ipad mini 4 64gb Gold

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-06-2016, 03:08 PM   #1

Ipad mini 4 64gb Gold

Been waiting to get my hand on ipad mini 4 from one of the teleco since last week but everytime i check, it alway out of stock. Any one here can know when they will restock?
zjlim86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2016, 11:10 PM   #2
Banned

Been waiting to get my hand on ipad mini 4 from one of the teleco since last week but everytime i check, it alway out of stock. Any one here can know when they will restock?
try other teleco. if not u go apple store buy.
BraveCloudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2016, 01:42 PM   #3

I have a February 2016 version if u interested selling it away due to underuse it
Fique92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2016, 04:13 PM   #4
Arch-Supremacy Member

So long already still out of stock? Think the new model will be out in a couple of months.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.