iPad Mini - Issue

iCuteCube

Master Member
Reaction score
Looking back a few pages, i think i am not the only one facing this issue:

iPad Mini battery charged till 80+ % or 90+%, but not 100%, plugged in to charge, iPad mini refuse to charge.

After using it, or restarting it, most of the time, can charge again.

Not too sure if it is a battery issue, been having this problem over many months, didn't really bother me that much, battery life is still doing quite well after 8months of usage.

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

iPad Mini battery charged till 80+ % or 90+%, but not 100%, plugged in to charge, iPad mini refuse to charge.

Not too sure if it is a battery issue, been having this problem over many months, didn't really bother me that much, battery life is still doing quite well after 8months of usage.
I also had this issue. Try to plug it to a dedicated wall outlet. Don't use a power strip or any surge protector power strips like belkin or APC.

leafoaf

Reaction score

I think most of the sets are like that.
Mine too, initially charged till 94% and that's it.
After restarting, it goes up to 96%. That happened in the first 10 charge or so.
But after a few more charge, its back to normal.

erwinrommel

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just got my iPad Mini refurbished a few days ago. Good as new.

nod6jk.jpg

2e5r2fa.jpg

Big problem is more of a third party app-- Google Chrome.

Do you guys face battery drain using Google Chrome? The battery drain is quite shocking. :s22: Problem is all my bookmarks are sync using Chrome. In the end, I have to import to Safari and then sync using iCloud... :s22:

But then iPad mini is really great! Shrinking and making an already great product and making it cheaper is just awesome!

xiaovanz

Reaction score

nod6jk.jpg

2e5r2fa.jpg

Do you guys face battery drain using Google Chrome? The battery drain is quite shocking. :s22: Problem is all my bookmarks are sync using Chrome. In the end, I have to import to Safari and then sync using iCloud... :s22:

But then iPad mini is really great! Shrinking and making an already great product and making it cheaper is just awesome!

hi bro,

how do you do the 1 to 1 exchange? Eg if buy from Epic or Apple?

erwinrommel

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi bro,

how do you do the 1 to 1 exchange? Eg if buy from Epic or Apple?

Hi

I didn't do any exchange. I bought the refurbished iPad mini from apple online store for $378 inclusive of free delivery. All the accessories are also new.

Cheers

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

nod6jk.jpg

2e5r2fa.jpg

I'm using Chrome as my primary browser, no such batt draining issues like u mentioned.

Fiddler

Banned
Reaction score

Hi Bud

Id like to go the refurbished route too. I have been checking the apple store sg site but never see any ipad minis on there. Or are they snapped up the minute they show up there?

Cheers

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.