HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

iPad next shipment in 3-4 weeks..we are all got screw!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-07-2010, 11:03 PM   #16
Master Member

haha was there this morning
and then to wheelock to get my 4 ipad wahahaha
Poker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2010, 11:06 PM   #17
Master Member

I would say today's launch is more like to redeem their promise for launch in July lol ... so after all they did sell something this month ... u cant complain anymore if they delay lol ...
Old 23-07-2010, 11:07 PM   #18
Master Member

Heard 10pm news, ipad stock coming every week.
joo_ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2010, 11:08 PM   #19
Supremacy Member

Heard 10pm news, ipad stock coming every week.
Affirmative
Tucksoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2010, 11:09 PM   #20
Arch-Supremacy Member

it's like tis isn't it.. no matter how much the supplies, it will not meet demand the first day
Old 23-07-2010, 11:20 PM   #21
Arch-Supremacy Member

As I have predicted, Apple will not be able to fulfil their iPad demand. They screw up themselves big time and piss off a lot of unhappy customers.... more than those people who have bought the today.
ok.so ur prediction has come true...since u already predict that the stocks will be very low and if u really want the iPad, u would have done something about it. eg get friends to help or wake up early go and q or talk half day leave.

or maybe all the above not possible, then why r u screaming/whining away here ?(since u already predicated it)

screaming won't help , the ipad will not "pop" infront of u. instead of whining, did u ask if u can leave ur contact and get them to call u when stocks r in? or ask if can pre-order ?

relax~ and enjoy the weekend

side note : u 'predicted' that the iphone 4 wont be launch this month , what happen? u change ur 'prediction'? hope u didnt really bet with ppl on that

Last edited by Errz; 23-07-2010 at 11:26 PM..
Errz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2010, 11:25 PM   #22

I can't understand the rush to get it on the first day. Guess it is just the feeling of owning something before others. Look at IPhone two years ago and look at IPhone 3GS now, all Tom, Dick ,Harry, Uncle, Auntie , young, old ,all class of worker, student also own one. Guess IPAD will be the same in 2 years time.

I went down to Jurong Point at 4:45 PM , Challenger and NuBox still have stock for 16GB and 64 GB wifi, I take a look, play play a bit, walk around and enjoy the entertainment those anxious apple fan provide when they hear that no more 3G version available, good reality show idea .
fteesuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2010, 11:27 PM   #23

Was watching channel U news and it mentioned that the iPad will restock weekly.
Hansom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2010, 11:29 PM   #24

Is it that difficult to buy? i went into Vivo challenger at 11am. no people queuing up. the purchase takes less then 5 minutes. and i got $2 discount for parking
leo78s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2010, 11:34 PM   #25

I can't understand the rush to get it on the first day. Guess it is just the feeling of owning something before others. Look at IPhone two years ago and look at IPhone 3GS now, all Tom, Dick ,Harry, Uncle, Auntie , young, old ,all class of worker, student also own one. Guess IPAD will be the same in 2 years time.

I went down to Jurong Point at 4:45 PM , Challenger and NuBox still have stock for 16GB and 64 GB wifi, I take a look, play play a bit, walk around and enjoy the entertainment those anxious apple fan provide when they hear that no more 3G version available, good reality show idea .
You won't understand it anyway cause you haven own one yet . If a product is good, naturally the more people owning it , what is the big deal who owns it?

Seems like you are not interested in getting iPad anyway

Sent from my iPad
darren89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2010, 11:36 PM   #26

Is it that difficult to buy? i went into Vivo challenger at 11am. no people queuing up. the purchase takes less then 5 minutes. and i got $2 discount for parking
It depends which location you are , at IMM , 10am most iPad alr gone .
darren89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2010, 11:45 PM   #27

Was at Bugis, heard one guy shouting say he already wait one hr and 2nd in queue and NO STOCK? The poor salesgirl couldn't handle him so called another guy to come out. The guy shouted NO MORE 3G ipad only for pre-orders. The customer was about to explode, then the APPLE guy said they had 3 sets of 16GB wifi, the first 3 guys took it. End of story.
chowter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 12:03 AM   #28

Was at Bugis, heard one guy shouting say he already wait one hr and 2nd in queue and NO STOCK? The poor salesgirl couldn't handle him so called another guy to come out. The guy shouted NO MORE 3G ipad only for pre-orders. The customer was about to explode, then the APPLE guy said they had 3 sets of 16GB wifi, the first 3 guys took it. End of story.
I think actually Ipad still okay lah.. It wun go havoc like Iphone one.. How many people actually get to put a Ipad to good use? At least for me, i feel that its quite useless for me to buy cause i dunno where i can use it?

For me,

At home: I prefer a desktop with big LED screen

In School: A Laptop/Netbook with a keyboard (Need to type fast n presentations)

On the go: Iphone is good enough as:

1) Its handy and i can type with 2 hands
2) Our world class transport find place to stand on mrt also difficult, how do i even take out the Ipad that is kinda big?

The only reason i will get it is to impress others or buy it because its something "new"..

Last edited by Apple_Ice; 24-07-2010 at 12:09 AM..
Apple_Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 12:14 AM   #29
Arch-Supremacy Member

Same same, i bot mine same place.
1st went there, see best denki long Q,
Tot hv 2 4get it liao... Then went challenger see see look look,
Less then 10++ ppl nia,
But then realiz gt ~10 ppl oredi inside.
I'm the last one... Lucky did not LLST Q at best denki.

Aftr gt it, for the 1st evening i did not ON laptop/desktop.
Its simple/easy to use, battery sibeh kan kiang!
1pm till 12 midnight still got 16%!
not like laptop/ computer, shutdown-wait, boot up-wait...
Guess diff ppl diff habit...

Last edited by sevensomerset; 24-07-2010 at 12:18 AM..
sevensomerset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 12:54 AM   #30
Master Member

Dunno wat so big deal about iPad, I play with it until sian.
parchiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.