HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

iPad next shipment in 3-4 weeks..we are all got screw!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-07-2010, 01:16 AM   #31

TS be patient and wait la. No need to be so kan chiong, nothing u can do also since out of stock. U are Unhappy but eventually u will still buy right?
Next time line up earlier lo.

Last edited by trafox10; 24-07-2010 at 01:20 AM..
trafox10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 01:17 AM   #32
Master Member

i suspect the resellers hoard the ipads to be sold to the gray markets in other countries that are not being offered yet...haha
machapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 01:19 AM   #33

Dont sell, kenna bitched about
Sell already, also kenna bitched about.

So what you want?
tm.chen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 01:31 AM   #34

You won't understand it anyway cause you haven own one yet . If a product is good, naturally the more people owning it , what is the big deal who owns it?

Seems like you are not interested in getting iPad anyway

Sent from my iPad
You are wrong to assume that I am not interested. I am indeed interested but I hate long queue even more. Personally, I like to enjoy the slow shopping process of looking at the things slowly, wait for the whole world to do the trial and error, then I buy it when there is no hurry. . You seen like a IPad fan who can't wait to tell the whole world that you have one , hope you enjoy it.
fteesuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 01:51 AM   #35

No launch news, ppl complained.
Launch liao also kena complained.

If you got yours, good. Enjoy your iPad on launch day.

If you didn't just wait for next batch since news said every week restock. If you followed this forum, you would have known stocks will be limited on launch day.

Those can wait good for you since you are not in urgent need of iPad. There are ppl who wants to get it on first day. Pure human nature. It may be for iPad. It can even be for Hello Kitty. What's there to bitch? In the US, queue was worse on first day.

Those who have no need of iPad can open up a thread and complain all about how useless it is. No need to bitch to those who got it or happily using it.

Let's all make peace and not war. Cheerios. Just my 2 cents.
exohordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 02:56 AM   #36

it happens all over the world... it's natural.. but honestly i wasn't expecting ipad be so overwhelming crowd.. cos first introduce it i was like.. chey... are they really have no other ideas just to enlarge the ipod touch??but ppl are just crazy with iPad.. before SG launch, June my stewardess friend go US was trying to get one set. No stocks also...

they sold out 3mil sets in 2months it's really huge amount.. i dunno if Steve Jobs team expected this or not.. but for production they still need to prepare for other countries stocks its really tough.

Is u rather they launch later(which probably still will be out of stock anyway) or like now launch on date but insufficient stocks.

I was assisting in one of the store today.. ppl in the queue are really impatient and even rude.. tt's the way u r doing for ur shopping? queue moves slow, complain; queue for payment, complain; queue end out no stock left, complain until hell...
no one confirmed there will be stock for you when u r queueing.. no one confirmed there're sufficient stocks.. it's all fair to those ppl queueing.. first come first serve basis.

btw those uncles type i saw in the queue are more like grey market resellers.. getting the local sets cheap instead of ship from US.. from tmr u all will see the local sets everywhere from small stores.. this is nasty...

And just FYI, most of the reseller kept stock for their pre order customers who has confirmed order with them. but after certain collection time if they dun come, the stocks will be released. and most likely they will keep a small amount to back up if there'r some cock up with the pre order. tt's why ppl maybe go in the morning dun have, but afternoon have. You may try your luck tmr again if you didnt manage to get one today...

wow.. wrote so many... My big day is just over.. havent been rest well for whole week ald...
zoejaewon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 09:27 AM   #37

ok.so ur prediction has come true...since u already predict that the stocks will be very low and if u really want the iPad, u would have done something about it. eg get friends to help or wake up early go and q or talk half day leave.

or maybe all the above not possible, then why r u screaming/whining away here ?(since u already predicated it)

screaming won't help , the ipad will not "pop" infront of u. instead of whining, did u ask if u can leave ur contact and get them to call u when stocks r in? or ask if , what happen? u change ur 'prediction'? n that
TS is just being an asshol. What's the big deal? Kenot stand it fu.king go jump in the river la!

I queue up just like everyone else, got my iPad, and went back to work.

I was prepared to wait till Christmas to get my iPad if there is not stock.

Anyway, he just a Fu.king typical singaporean who think the world owes him everything, garment owes him, apple oso owes him.
MauMau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 09:32 AM   #38

Demand far exceeds supply. Nothing we can do except to wait lor....

* sent from my beloved iPad*
Show off and gloating on others' misfortune.

* also sent from my beloved iPad 64G+3G
crazypaladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 09:48 AM   #39
Arch-Supremacy Member

i had my BIGGEST doubt when I decided to get the iPad.
Will it be so different from iPhone or HTC Legend that I am using now.
HELL YEAH!
It is great.
I am using it to read ebooks and magazines downloaded from the web
Great stuff.
porcu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 10:36 AM   #40

I was up working all night on thursday, so I thought might as well go early and queue. Otherwise I won't normally queue for launches. I guess the iPad (or iPhone 4 next week) are not limited editions and not essentials items, there is always an option to get it later with less hassle.

I was told by my colleague that in China, some of the major cities, they actually gave out a free iphone 3GS to the first person when it launched. Now that is something I might go for.

Having said that, I am quite happy with the item, watching SNSD's Run Devil Run on it is fantastic.
tiewkiat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 10:55 AM   #41

i know a place with stocks coming in next week. so i guess it different everywhere
jweak13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 11:17 AM   #42

i know a place with stocks coming in next week. so i guess it different everywhere
share share leh..
TheTaken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 11:27 AM   #43
Master Member

TS is just being an asshol. What's the big deal? Kenot stand it fu.king go jump in the river la!

I queue up just like everyone else, got my iPad, and went back to work.

I was prepared to wait till Christmas to get my iPad if there is not stock.

Anyway, he just a Fu.king typical singaporean who think the world owes him everything, garment owes him, apple oso owes him.
Dun insult Singaporean....with Singapore in such a mess now, 2 out of 5 people you see is not a singaporean....TS may not be one...
Old 24-07-2010, 12:54 PM   #44

you guys do not understand why TS is doing. He had repeatedly posted in multiple iphone 4 prediction page that the iphone 4 and ipad will not make it to singapore by july as Apple has promised. He even use his 20+ years experience in the IT industry to guarantee us that it will not happen. Now that Apple has launched it, he wants to save his face and thus say this is not a actual launch but a pre-sale. To TS, only thing i can say is, if you really have work in the IT industry for 20+ years, stop being so childish and start acting like a adult.

To the other user who is posting all those "sent with my iPad" rubbish, you guys are the reason why most people hate apple users in the first place. Yeah I know you guys are happy that you got yours yest, i was very happy too, but there is no need to show off in the forums. If everyone would to be slightly more mature in this forums and stop acting like its EDMW, I'm sure this place would be much better
Vengeances is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 01:19 PM   #45

To the other user who is posting all those "sent with my iPad" rubbish, you guys are the reason why most people hate apple users in the first place. Yeah I know you guys are happy that you got yours yest, i was very happy too, but there is no need to show off in the forums. If everyone would to be slightly more mature in this forums and stop acting like its EDMW, I'm sure this place would be much better
Aiyoh, this also got onto your nerves? You think the current batch of iPad owners got theirs purely by luck? Some paid a high price, some begged friends or colleagues to get for them, some queued up a long time or wake up very early or sacrifice their leave to buy one. Let them be proud of their investment. They didn't steal or rob. They put in efforts to get their devices and there is nothing illegal about telling the whole world it's "sent from iPad".
crazypaladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.