HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

iPad next shipment in 3-4 weeks..we are all got screw!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-07-2010, 01:30 PM   #46

in hokkien,

"Kiang tio ho, mai ke giang" (something like that)

or in chinese

"厉害就好,不要假厉害“

I thought now the iphone 4 sales is a confirm go on 30th July (within July), he would have tone down abit.. but sadly...no.

he needs to learn how to be humble

To TS, step back, and look at what you have done to urself. relax abit. all your post has backfired on u. Think about it.

you guys do not understand why TS is doing. He had repeatedly posted in multiple iphone 4 prediction page that the iphone 4 and ipad will not make it to singapore by july as Apple has promised. He even use his 20+ years experience in the IT industry to guarantee us that it will not happen. Now that Apple has launched it, he wants to save his face and thus say this is not a actual launch but a pre-sale. To TS, only thing i can say is, if you really have work in the IT industry for 20+ years, stop being so childish and start acting like a adult.

To the other user who is posting all those "sent with my iPad" rubbish, you guys are the reason why most people hate apple users in the first place. Yeah I know you guys are happy that you got yours yest, i was very happy too, but there is no need to show off in the forums. If everyone would to be slightly more mature in this forums and stop acting like its EDMW, I'm sure this place would be much better

Last edited by tukatu; 24-07-2010 at 01:40 PM..
tukatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 01:38 PM   #47

Aiyoh, this also got onto your nerves? You think the current batch of iPad owners got theirs purely by luck? Some paid a high price, some begged friends or colleagues to get for them, some queued up a long time or wake up very early or sacrifice their leave to buy one. Let them be proud of their investment. They didn't steal or rob. They put in efforts to get their devices and there is nothing illegal about telling the whole world it's "sent from iPad".
lol did i say its getting on my nerves? if you have read my post properly you would realise i have one too so I don't really care much. But it will definitely get on some others. Of course its not illegal, but its definitely not very mature either. Just trying to make this place a nicer place for everyone instead of everyone scolding each other.
Vengeances is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 01:44 PM   #48

lol did i say its getting on my nerves? if you have read my post properly you would realise i have one too so I don't really care much. But it will definitely get on some others. Of course its not illegal, but its definitely not very mature either. Just trying to make this place a nicer place for everyone instead of everyone scolding each other.
Anyway, everyone is entitled to their own view. So far no quarrel in this sub forum yet. Peace.
crazypaladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 03:11 PM   #49

easy.
don't buy
nobody FORCE you to buy or queue for the darned thing

still not happy? pay for a premium you'll get it by tonight.

I just called the shop at Novena. They told me the next shipment will come in 3-4 weeks.

Today, each outlet only allocated 90 units to sell! this is unbelievable...how can 90 units per shop is enough after we have waited for 3 months!!!

As I have predicted, Apple will not be able to fulfil their iPad demand. They screw up themselves big time and piss off a lot of unhappy customers.... more than those people who have bought the today.

You call this launch??? why only 2 hours!!????

This is pre-sale not launch!

Just watch... same story will repeat again next Friday when iPhone 4 launch here.

It is a real shame if apple calls this a "Launch"... just lasted for two hours.

Why making the buying the Apple product a "pressure" and not PLEASURE experience????

So finally my prediction has come true... iPad did not launch today... it was just a pre-sale.
wolwol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 03:25 PM   #50
Arch-Supremacy Member

Got money, buy from ebay. Money no enough and dun want to queue, wait for the craze to die down. Whine for what? It is just another piece of hardware.

Sent from iPad.
twosix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 03:33 PM   #51

I think the order backlog is much anticipated by everyone else, that is why so many of us here chose to buy it from overseas Apple Retailer. I have got mine for almost 2 months liao and have been a very satisfying customer ever since

Anyway, i dont think will need 3-4weeks wait, they are just playing it safe. New stock should arrive by next week.

I will pray for an early stock replenishment for the sake of those whom have yet to own the iPad but eagerly waiting for it....

Cheers!

Sent from iPad
nickywu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 03:49 PM   #52
High Supremacy Member

Aiyah, just shop online and you receive it at yr doorstep. Queue for wat?

*sent from my beloved Android*
tekster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 04:14 PM   #53
Master Member

Aiyah, just shop online and you receive it at yr doorstep. Queue for wat?

*sent from my beloved Android*
Concur what's the hurry?
They r doing weekly shipments btw...

* Sent from my kotek
Old 24-07-2010, 04:34 PM   #54

Hi guys

*Sent from my iPhone 4.
Dawnfire123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 04:39 PM   #55

I just called the shop at Novena. They told me the next shipment will come in 3-4 weeks.

Today, each outlet only allocated 90 units to sell! this is unbelievable...how can 90 units per shop is enough after we have waited for 3 months!!!

As I have predicted, Apple will not be able to fulfil their iPad demand. They screw up themselves big time and piss off a lot of unhappy customers.... more than those people who have bought the today.

You call this launch??? why only 2 hours!!????

This is pre-sale not launch!

Just watch... same story will repeat again next Friday when iPhone 4 launch here.

It is a real shame if apple calls this a "Launch"... just lasted for two hours.

Why making the buying the Apple product a "pressure" and not PLEASURE experience????

So finally my prediction has come true... iPad did not launch today... it was just a presale.
Why complain.. If u want it so badly, u should have paid a premium and bought one from bay months ago.

I am still enjoying mine since May...
achtungbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 04:42 PM   #56

aiyoh .. no more ipad..

*Sent from my Nokia5100
trektech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 05:27 PM   #57

Still got stocks lar. In another thread, there are reports of some iPad stocks still available. Definitely a launch but over a few days.

* sent from iPhone 4, iPad, iPhone 5 development model and iPad 2nd generation prototype.
crazypaladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 05:35 PM   #58

Still got stocks lar. In another thread, there are reports of some iPad stocks still available. Definitely a launch but over a few days.

* sent from iPhone 4, iPad, iPhone 5 development model and iPad 2nd generation prototype.
iphone 5 development model you wait long long

*sent from my iPhone 4
Dawnfire123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 05:50 PM   #59

Ha Ha Ha! I like you all. The way you guys state that you send this message from "your beloved XXX". Maybe I will join the crowd, after all, we must also honor those machine that serve us well.

BTW, I was trying out IPAD in Epiccenter in Bugis Junction, I find that a bit heavy to hold for long, even 5 minutes also feel heavy, the edge also feel a bit sharp. Maybe it is just me. But , playing Plant Vs Zombie HD is fun and the multi touch zooming on Photo is great and reading colour mag is even better.

*Send from my old but faithfully serving 4 years old DIY PC
fteesuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 05:53 PM   #60
Master Member

Why so bitter?
minus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.