www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   The iPad Sanctum (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/ipad-sanctum-311/)
-   -   iPad Pro 12.9 Case and Screen Protector (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/ipad-sanctum-311/ipad-pro-12-9-case-screen-protector-5670991.html)

Laneige 11-08-2017 11:38 PM

iPad Pro 12.9 Case and Screen Protector
 
As above
wanting to buy but seem that selection for 12.9" is smaller for case n SP?!?!??!
anyone got any good ones to recommend? looking for those where i can let it stand n watch shows on the bed :D

online/usa etc all welcome
best is not expensive liked 80-90$. like v heavy on wallet
thank u

PetPet 12-08-2017 12:23 AM

Aliexpress.
https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale...reen+protector

Read reviews before buying!

Laneige 19-08-2017 12:20 PM

Aliexpress nia ah

oric1 19-08-2017 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laneige (Post 109835151)
Aliexpress nia ah

p2oMobile @ Burlington Square

https://www.facebook.com/p2oMobile/p...type=3&theater

aptget 26-08-2017 04:30 PM

got myself a UAG 12.9 case, Free tampered glass as well.
Love this casing ! Good grip, holds the pencil, good protection

https://youtu.be/OIlqg1tNFOE

Review, NOT by me

Laneige 29-08-2017 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aptget (Post 109962413)
got myself a UAG 12.9 case, Free tampered glass as well.
Love this casing ! Good grip, holds the pencil, good protection

https://youtu.be/OIlqg1tNFOE

Review, NOT by me

Exp? Heavy? Where u bought it?
The rubber material lasting? Not those type will melt n become sticky due to humid weather Hor? Thx

aptget 01-09-2017 11:42 PM

i don't find it heavy, its up to individual i guess.
bought it at Maclink SLS.

it comes with tamperglass SP but after fitting it and using UAG case
the edges are pushing the SP up and causing bubbles :/

ikanyu79 21-09-2017 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laneige (Post 109701193)
As above
wanting to buy but seem that selection for 12.9" is smaller for case n SP?!?!??!
anyone got any good ones to recommend? looking for those where i can let it stand n watch shows on the bed :D

online/usa etc all welcome
best is not expensive liked 80-90$. like v heavy on wallet
thank u

get switcheasy casing.. bought directly from taobao only cost me about SGD30. the casing come with the apple pencil holder and if u using apple keyboard... the casing can match super nice

manofsorrows 21-09-2017 07:49 PM

Ya ya i got the switch easy too.... damn nice! Compatible with apple’s leather smart cover.

aptget 23-09-2017 03:15 PM

any one knows of shops that has screen protectors
that DOES NOT cover the edges entirely ?

Nights 20-12-2017 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ikanyu79 (Post 110402950)
get switcheasy casing.. bought directly from taobao only cost me about SGD30. the casing come with the apple pencil holder and if u using apple keyboard... the casing can match super nice

Use the taobao apps or they have a website? I want a back case that can match the Apple Smart Cover also.

Nights 20-12-2017 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laneige (Post 109701193)
As above
wanting to buy but seem that selection for 12.9" is smaller for case n SP?!?!??!
anyone got any good ones to recommend? looking for those where i can let it stand n watch shows on the bed :D

online/usa etc all welcome
best is not expensive liked 80-90$. like v heavy on wallet
thank u

Agreed, just bought my 12.9Ē iPad Pro today as well and surprised that I canít find a back case to match with Apple Smart Cover. And worse so many shops carry those ugly, expensive and lousy cover!


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 05:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.