www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   The iPad Sanctum (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/ipad-sanctum-311/)
-   -   iPad Pro Accessories Discussions [No sales] (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/ipad-sanctum-311/ipad-pro-accessories-discussions-%5Bno-sales%5D-5232698.html)

tokyofanboi 16-11-2015 08:46 AM

iPad Pro Accessories Discussions [No sales]
 
Please share your Ipad Pro accessories be it screen protector, casing and etc. No WTS and WTB please, lets keep this thread as sharing information. thank you

tokyofanboi 16-11-2015 08:47 AM

Tempered glass screen protector range from $39 to $69 at Bullington Square. Tempted to try but abit expensive

htngwilliam 16-11-2015 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tokyofanboi (Post 97982615)
Tempered glass screen protector range from $39 to $69 at Bullington Square. Tempted to try but abit expensive

Don't waste time buying tempered glass protector. I think it is not useful.

tokyofanboi 16-11-2015 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htngwilliam (Post 97983285)
Don't waste time buying tempered glass protector. I think it is not useful.

Is there a reason compare to the normal screen protector other than pricing?

sdarren7 16-11-2015 10:25 AM

Any clear tpu or clear plastic back case that is complatible with Apple Smart Cover?
Can't find it for ipad pro.

icyflame 16-11-2015 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htngwilliam (Post 97983285)
Don't waste time buying tempered glass protector. I think it is not useful.

I disagree. The tempered glass will take the impact when you drop it.

However the cost of the TG locally is so expensive that you are better off buying apple care plus. Maybe you can wait for cheaper alternatives or buy overseas

sdarren7 16-11-2015 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icyflame (Post 97991051)
I disagree. The tempered glass will take the impact when you drop it.

However the cost of the TG locally is so expensive that you are better off buying apple care plus. Maybe you can wait for cheaper alternatives or buy overseas

I got mine from qoo10. Think include shipping 27++. I just paste it
Perfect 10/10 full coverage. The Touch ID there is a full circle
Not like iphone 80% circle only. Think due to the curve ba

Nights 16-11-2015 11:14 PM

I bought the Gosh case from nubox. It's a back case with cover type. Even though it state that it has Smart Cover feature but it does not work. The cover is flimsy and does not cover the ipad pro properly. It can't really hold the ipad pro in stand up position also. Quite disappointed for a $59.90 case cover. Will temporarily use this till a better back case like the eggshell transparent type to go with Apple official Smart Cover.

Snoweagle 16-11-2015 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tokyofanboi (Post 97983420)
Is there a reason compare to the normal screen protector other than pricing?

I don't have an iPad Pro but my iPhone 6s Plus is using TG screen protector while my iPad mini 4 is on glossy film screen protector.

The TG one has oleophobic coating just like the original glass on iPhones and iPads and cleaning it is really a breeze and attracts much less fingerprints than normal film screen protectors. You also pay premium for the material and TG ones are also a lot more scratch-resistant too.

That being said, I dun stick a TG one on my iPad mini as I find the frequency of using it is a lot less than on my iPhone, so don't wish to waste money.

seahch2 17-11-2015 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nights (Post 98002231)
I bought the Gosh case from nubox. It's a back case with cover type. Even though it state that it has Smart Cover feature but it does not work. The cover is flimsy and does not cover the ipad pro properly. It can't really hold the ipad pro in stand up position also. Quite disappointed for a $59.90 case cover. Will temporarily use this till a better back case like the eggshell transparent type to go with Apple official Smart Cover.


Hi Nights,

Think you can get the Eggshell for ipad Pro from here http://shop.mcbay.com.sg/collections...nt=10299150209

I bought mine current ipad mini eggshell from them too.

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/076...g?v=1447645409

jonnieboy 17-11-2015 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seahch2 (Post 98007019)
Hi Nights,

Think you can get the Eggshell for ipad Pro from here http://shop.mcbay.com.sg/collections...nt=10299150209

I bought mine current ipad mini eggshell from them too.

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/076...g?v=1447645409

How long does the shipping takes?

Sent from Galaxy Note 6 using GAGT

Nights 17-11-2015 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seahch2 (Post 98007019)
Hi Nights,

Think you can get the Eggshell for ipad Pro from here http://shop.mcbay.com.sg/collections...nt=10299150209

I bought mine current ipad mini eggshell from them too.

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/076...g?v=1447645409

Wow, thanks!

keigo22 17-11-2015 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icyflame (Post 97991051)
I disagree. The tempered glass will take the impact when you drop it.

However the cost of the TG locally is so expensive that you are better off buying apple care plus. Maybe you can wait for cheaper alternatives or buy overseas

I buy from Taobao only cost me rmb$45 lei...:s13::s13:

Scylla 17-11-2015 03:04 PM

waiting for portenzo case...

Nights 18-11-2015 07:03 AM

Change airport istudio have stock for the eggshell back case but no stock for the Smart Cover. I ask my relative to help me buy with airport vouchers. Much cheaper. It is actually matt finish instead of crystal clear type.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 06:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.