Ipad Stylus

Vesius

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Anyone know where in sg can we get an ipad stylus, like the pogo sketch stylus? Would love to get it for illustrations :D

kawatsu

Master Member
Reaction score
not sure is it the pogo sketch stylus, but i bought one before for iphone.

cost me around $15 from epicentre, japanese brand.

but lost it already... :(

normal looking pen except there is a felt clothe below it as the "tip"

Questor

Reaction score
been reading alot of review and seems like pogo stylus is one of the better ones. part of issues usually found are how smooth is the tracking (e.g. if it is rubber tip then it may not drag as well) and how sensitive is it (i.e. read review of how sometimes u need to press hard on screen then can input, esp with screen protector, or even at certain angle dun work). gf wants one as she has nails. :)

locally, istore sells it but abit ex.. still cheaper than listing i see on ebay singapore though. i think i will be sourcing from HK.

Last edited:

djchris

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pogo actually is also not very sensitive. Everytime I drag across the screen, will worry if the "sponge" will fall off or not.

pegasus21

Reaction score
I'm wondering how well stylus works on the ipad given that it has a capacitive screen which usually works by manipulating the charges on the screen vs resisitive screens which uses pressure.

http://quezi.com/3994

Unless of cause we assume that the stylus is somehow conductive.

hkching

Reaction score
I'm wondering how well stylus works on the ipad given that it has a capacitive screen which usually works by manipulating the charges on the screen vs resisitive screens which uses pressure.

http://quezi.com/3994

Unless of cause we assume that the stylus is somehow conductive.

Look in youtube for pogo stylus and ipad and you can see how well it works..

Bought mine for S$20 from ebay..

blues7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bought one for S$40 shortly after i bought iPad2

in the end, didn't use it

more like no need

tancm88

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can buy the LYNKtec TruGlide Apex Fine Point Active Stylus?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.