www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   The iPad Sanctum (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/ipad-sanctum-311/)
-   -   Which ipad will you buy in 2019 (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/ipad-sanctum-311/ipad-will-you-buy-2019-a-6043799.html)

paul02 12-06-2019 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mackie8 (Post 121244630)
actually thats weird.. i tried it this morning and i was able to order...
anyway... they change to another code.... try this

promo: EIGHT

https://i.imgur.com/3jtJ5HR.jpg

This works, not as sweet as June12 though. :)

mackie8 12-06-2019 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paul02 (Post 121244724)
This works, not as sweet as June12 though. :)


its weird actually i dunno if its a system glitch.. i hope they dont cancel my order haha.... i was able to use june12 code and its capped to max $100

paul02 12-06-2019 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mackie8 (Post 121244807)
its weird actually i dunno if its a system glitch.. i hope they dont cancel my order haha.... i was able to use june12 code and its capped to max $100

Good luck!

Glariel 12-06-2019 10:13 AM

Hope stores will have this too cause going to collect my iPad Pro 11” later

Discount 8% will do since there is cap and the price is $1,939.

Mine is iPad Pro 512 GB + Cellular

If don’t have may not want to get it

Glariel 12-06-2019 07:16 PM

Stores don’t have 8% discount Sian
So didn’t buy

mackie8 12-06-2019 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glariel (Post 121253705)
Stores don’t have 8% discount Sian
So didn’t buy

U can order online and collect.. i was able to collect my order this morning....

Sent from Samsung SM-G930F using GAGT

Glariel 12-06-2019 08:11 PM

Need to make payment online.
The thing is I got vouchers so I want to use it to offset

Quote:

Originally Posted by mackie8 (Post 121254260)
U can order online and collect.. i was able to collect my order this morning....

Sent from Samsung SM-G930F using GAGT


sinsevil 14-06-2019 09:35 PM

For those buying iPad pro 2018 better get a Apple Care +. My iPad pro 12.9 512gb 2018 was bent when on bag. Quite unlucky first time bring out bent already ( have case on it). Apple will not acknowledge is material issue only tell is accident damage. Replacement is 900++. For so many year the only iPad bent inside bag ( no any huge force was act on it)

This will be my last tablet from apple. Nowaday Apple product getting more.expenaive and the quality getting worse.

Sent from OnePlus GM1913 using GAGT

foxriver 14-06-2019 09:50 PM

Bro got pic of the bent ipad? You were using zugu case right quite curious how bent was it. You noticed the bend when it was still in the case??

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinsevil (Post 121287289)
For those buying iPad pro 2018 better get a Apple Care +. My iPad pro 12.9 512gb 2018 was bent when on bag. Quite unlucky first time bring out bent already ( have case on it). Apple will not acknowledge is material issue only tell is accident damage. Replacement is 900++. For so many year the only iPad bent inside bag ( no any huge force was act on it)

This will be my last tablet from apple. Nowaday Apple product getting more.expenaive and the quality getting worse.

Sent from OnePlus GM1913 using GAGT


paul02 15-06-2019 09:07 AM

https://i.ibb.co/VwQnv0d/Capture.jpg

Courts having a 10% discount.

sinsevil 15-06-2019 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foxriver (Post 121287482)
Bro got pic of the bent ipad? You were using zugu case right quite curious how bent was it. You noticed the bend when it was still in the case??

https://i.imgur.com/XAfQjE9l.jpg
If you want to know more about bent. Go see youtuber gizmoslip title: Taking My BENT 1429 iPad Pro to the Apple Store. My benting is same area only he iPad Pro is 11 inches n my one is 12.9

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

Glariel 15-06-2019 02:05 PM

Not as bad as the gimoslip one

By iPad Pro 2018 die die have to open when buy at store for check.

3 months ago I bought my iPad Pro 2018 12.9 at Kasia mobile the 1st set they took for me got dead pixel, 2nd set cannot turn on after a long press, then came to know battery flat, plug in charger ok liao

Glariel 15-06-2019 02:14 PM

Here is mine, can’t really see if it’s bent or not

https://i.imgur.com/QwLiuTp.jpg

12.9 iPad Pro 512 GB Space Grey Cellular

paul02 15-06-2019 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glariel (Post 121295249)
Here is mine, canít really see if itís bent or not

https://i.imgur.com/QwLiuTp.jpg

12.9 iPad Pro 512 GB Space Grey Cellular

Quite obviously bent.

MuppeJack 15-06-2019 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paul02 (Post 121291141)
https://i.ibb.co/VwQnv0d/Capture.jpg

Courts having a 10% discount.

Code not applicable alr it seems


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 04:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.