LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-07-2011, 07:12 PM   #16
Banned

How to buy it ?
sumsum80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2011, 02:23 AM   #17
Master Member

well, all i can say is shiet happens.
Anyway, paying 10% of a product cost to lengthen a product's lifespan is actually good. there were times where i wish i can extend my Nokia/HTC phones warranty for a fee
Nokia got extended warranty leh. I got it last year. $25 for one year.
SBS2716G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2011, 08:33 AM   #18
High Supremacy Member

they have meh?
Old 27-07-2011, 08:33 AM   #19
High Supremacy Member

How to buy it ?
go to shop and buy lo
Old 27-07-2011, 05:15 PM   #20
Arch-Supremacy Member

Wa, u bought ipad2 prus applecare?
iPad 1 + Applecare. iPad 2 can wait till next May then buy. Lol
seller4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2011, 05:17 PM   #21
Arch-Supremacy Member

Side track a bit. That day went pass Nokia store at Vivo, no people inside except those sales assistance. So big differences compare to last time when everyone wants to buy a Nokia phone.
seller4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2011, 06:28 PM   #22
Arch-Supremacy Member

i am a gadget freak and my view is...

never extend warranties for gadget...when the gadget reached its supposed EOL (like the ipad1), i will sell it or trade in and buy new one.....if spoil, i will buy new one. if lost, i will buy new one. gadgets and electronic are not human or living things. no need to feel hard pain when spoil....just buy new one lah...and though expensive they were, they are not cars that cost tens-of-thousands.....so really, they are not THAT expensive either.

my 2 cents...and b4 u flame me, i am not rich and do not have a sugar daddy. i earned my every single cent. i just don't get why ppl wanna protect their gadget with protectors/covers/etc like a living thing....if u add up all the useless accessories cost u spent on, can buy a new gadget.......
Old 27-07-2011, 08:54 PM   #23
High Supremacy Member

iPad 1 + Applecare. iPad 2 can wait till next May then buy. Lol
oooo... your siggie put ipad 2, so thought you got ipad 2 and also ipad 1. hehehe....

i wait till ipad 3 then hoot liao.

never extend warranties for gadget...when the gadget reached its supposed EOL (like the ipad1), i will sell it or trade in and buy new one.....if spoil, i will buy new one. if lost, i will buy new one. gadgets and electronic are not human or living things. no need to feel hard pain when spoil....just buy new one lah...and though expensive they were, they are not cars that cost tens-of-thousands.....so really, they are not THAT expensive either.

my 2 cents...and b4 u flame me, i am not rich and do not have a sugar daddy. i earned my every single cent. i just don't get why ppl wanna protect their gadget with protectors/covers/etc like a living thing....if u add up all the useless accessories cost u spent on, can buy a new gadget.......
think of it this way. you hoot the ipad 1 last year $688 for cheapest ipad 1 model. price depreciated but it's still in the $5xx range.

assuming that the first one you bought, went kaput. so you bought back the same one for some sentimental reason at $5xx. total would be about $12xx.

would it be cheaper to get $688 + $118? total only $800. you saved.

i don't think the accessories cost that much to get another gadget bro.

i have no need for ipad 2, so it makes more sense to just buy the warranty instead.
Old 28-07-2011, 12:34 AM   #24

i wont bother about apple care now. especially when they trying to play dirty nowsaday by not exchanging when u just have some light scratches and super small dent.... wtf?? but of cuz if u guys have some discount for it of cuz go ahead la. haha
IishAcrone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2011, 12:37 AM   #25

i totally agree with you bro. just like handphone, once u feel u use till sian and wan something new, sell and top up abit get a new phone to play with. instea of holding it till 2 yrs, contract ends liao the value becomes super low and u wont even wan to trade in and just wan to keep it for memorial sake as u feel that its bo hua to trade in at such low price.
IishAcrone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2011, 02:14 AM   #26

i totally agree with you bro. just like handphone, once u feel u use till sian and wan something new, sell and top up abit get a new phone to play with. instea of holding it till 2 yrs, contract ends liao the value becomes super low and u wont even wan to trade in and just wan to keep it for memorial sake as u feel that its bo hua to trade in at such low price.
Agreed.. After 2 years sure sian.. If not how apple make money from us? We buy apple stuff even thought there are so amny threads here saying hw lousy and shortlived they are.. Just use until spoil den decide la. Imo, applecare is just another way for them to earn our money, what's the pt of warranty if got so much clauses?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.