HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Multi-Sim Singtel for iPad Pro?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2018, 11:40 AM   #1

Multi-Sim Singtel for iPad Pro?

Not sure if this is correct section I've inquired last other day in Singtel retailer outlet at top floor they said I can't get extra sim coz I'm on sim-only subscription?

Anyone encounter this issue? Last I've inquire regarding the Apple Watch they seems to have no issue with sim-only that's exactly why I've move from Easy to Sim-only.

I've intentionally jack-up my dataplan to 32gb for this purpose now it seems I can't even utilized it with iPad-Pro LTE version

Do you guys have any other solution? I really mess up big time wasting money topping up extra data and getting iPad-Pro for nothing arr
rvyne7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 12:06 PM   #2

If you need sim card for ipad:

Mobileshare
https://www.singtel.com/personal/i/p...lementary-plan

* Eligible Mobile price plans are Combo 1, Combo 2, Combo 3, Combo 6 and Combo 12.

If you need to use with apple watch with LTE:

Numbershare
https://www.singtel.com/personal/pro...eries3#banner2

*Any Combo, SIM Only or MobileShare Supplementary Plan.

Both are diff addons.
VodkaPear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 12:20 PM   #3

If you need sim card for ipad:

Mobileshare
https://www.singtel.com/personal/i/p...lementary-plan

* Eligible Mobile price plans are Combo 1, Combo 2, Combo 3, Combo 6 and Combo 12.

If you need to use with apple watch with LTE:

Numbershare
https://www.singtel.com/personal/pro...eries3#banner2

*Any Combo, SIM Only or MobileShare Supplementary Plan.

Both are diff addons.
No wonder... Coz last I inquire I thought when they said Sim-only subscription can support apple watch means it can actually support the additional sim too arr... dang =( It used to be more simple when I was on M1
rvyne7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 02:54 PM   #4
Featured Sponsor

Hi rvyne7,

Thank you for staying with Singtel and signing up for NumberShare for our Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + Cellular).

We do not offer multi-SIM service to our postpaid mobile subscribers anymore.

NumberShare is an add-on service that allows iPhone users to share the same mobile number, data and talktime as your mobile plan on an Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS+Cellular). With NumberShare, you can make or receive calls and access the Internet on your Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS+Cellular) over 4G connection, even when your iPhone is not nearby or powered on. You can also get an additional 0.3GB data per month on your main mobile line.

NumberShare is only available for Combo Mobile Plan, SIM Only Plan or MobileShare supplementary Plan with 4G ClearVoice.

Hope this clarifies your questions.

If you need further assistance or have any questions, do not hesitate to drop us a private message.

Thank you.

Not sure if this is correct section I've inquired last other day in Singtel retailer outlet at top floor they said I can't get extra sim coz I'm on sim-only subscription?

Anyone encounter this issue? Last I've inquire regarding the Apple Watch they seems to have no issue with sim-only that's exactly why I've move from Easy to Sim-only.

I've intentionally jack-up my dataplan to 32gb for this purpose now it seems I can't even utilized it with iPad-Pro LTE version

Do you guys have any other solution? I really mess up big time wasting money topping up extra data and getting iPad-Pro for nothing arr
No wonder... Coz last I inquire I thought when they said Sim-only subscription can support apple watch means it can actually support the additional sim too arr... dang =( It used to be more simple when I was on M1

Feel free to reach out to us here on Mondays to Fridays (9 am to 6 pm).
Singtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.