multi sim with singtel to use on Ipad

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2011, 07:17 PM   #151

cut myself hahaha!
Easy to cut? Use pen knife
Tohcl13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 07:47 PM   #152
Supremacy Member

Where did you get your simcard cut? Was at singtel vivocity, they charge $10 per card. xxxxxxx
i cut at my neighbourhood...

u can go over to iphone thread..theres a few kind people giving free cutting svc...
Presto80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 09:54 PM   #153

Went to singtel dealer, took 2 normal mutlisim. They want to charge $10 per piece to cut.. I said I cut myself, she say $10 for two pieces. I said done deal. Lols....
Old 02-05-2011, 09:58 PM   #154
Arch-Supremacy Member

10 for 2 piece? con... can do free cutting u mai. LOL singtel really know how to earn money. they themselve got microsim cutter. I know NEX one have.
shawn_sboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 01:40 AM   #155
Arch-Supremacy Member

My speed using multisim

Old 03-05-2011, 01:45 AM   #156

Angry

My speed using multisim

Still waiting for my multisim to be activated.. Got it on sunday after cancelling the stupid taglite.. Called today.. CSO said will be activated by tmr evening.......
DonnnN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 01:59 AM   #157
Arch-Supremacy Member

LOL u should have go for my advice and ask them to expedite ur activation. My activation was just 2hours.

Tmr evening is not expedite. Cause activation of multisim require time. need priority or they put u in list and slowly do.
Old 03-05-2011, 03:31 AM   #158

LOL u should have go for my advice and ask them to expedite ur activation. My activation was just 2hours.

Tmr evening is not expedite. Cause activation of multisim require time. need priority or they put u in list and slowly do.
Yeah agreed. I called to kp them and they quickly activated within 2 hours after I got ghr multisim. Lol
0200903C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 06:59 AM   #159
Master Member

Do we still need to assign the Preferred Card cos the cso told me which is my main card already?

Line yet to be activate... assuming we just need to put the card in..nothing else need to be done...correct ??
CSO told me to assign the main line with voice and data for your phone, once activated, you have to press *14# or something... that's for singtel. Other telcos have to check accordingly.
mambo31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 07:19 AM   #160

select any uSim into ya primary mobile, then *141#, send ... Yeah ^_o

the other sim will be for iPaddy ~
Old 03-05-2011, 08:35 AM   #161

CSO told me to assign the main line with voice and data for your phone, once activated, you have to press *14# or something... that's for singtel. Other telcos have to check accordingly.
Mine also singtel.Have not press the *14# or something" yet.
But already confirm the main line can received call n sms.
May do the pressing of *14# or something" to ensure all is ok.
My 3g speed at home suck!
Will try outside to see the speed again.

for those that was given the taglite.. does the simcard indicate "multiSim" on the big big card( before you push out the simcard)?

Thanks.
Froggyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 09:47 AM   #162

Got my Multisim last night at 8pm, the ipad has no service yet. so i try using my main line(on my iphone 4 to call my another mobile phone..

Surprising the Caller ID show 9233 XXXX !!! ShxT!!!! my number is 8123 XXXX!!! Still talikng to Singtel Officer now on phone. Claimed mistake, so sorry our technician will change back the number to 8123 XXXX for you earliest by tonight..

While talking to the officer, phone got cut off. I called again and the officer transfer me to tech officer. Advise me to go down to the dealer that I got the multisim from, to exchange for another two sim card which tag to my 8123 XXXX. WTH!!!!!! She claimed she cannot do anything on her side......

From her system, she know I got the normal sim card. She said i am not suppose to cut it as normal & multi sim card are different. It will damage the sim tray???? Anyone can explain why???

Last edited by Tohcl13; 03-05-2011 at 10:04 AM..
Old 03-05-2011, 10:08 AM   #163

Got my Multisim last night at 8pm, the ipad has no service yet. so i try using my main line(on my iphone 4 to call my another mobile phone..

Surprising the Caller ID show 9233 XXXX !!! ShxT!!!! my number is 8123 XXXX!!! Still talikng to Singtel Officer now on phone. Claimed mistake, so sorry our technician will change back the number to 8123 XXXX for you earliest by tonight..

While talking to the officer, phone got cut off. I called again and the officer transfer me to tech officer. Advise me to go down to the dealer that I got the multisim from, to exchange for another two sim card which tag to my 8123 XXXX. WTH!!!!!! She claimed she cannot do anything on her side......

From her system, she know I got the normal sim card. She said i am not suppose to cut it as normal & multi sim card are different. It will damage the sim tray???? Anyone can explain why???
What a silly mistake that they has made
really a joker.. making us running here & there.
For the last part.. dun think she know what herself is talking.. how can the "cutted" sim card damaged the sim tray.. as long the size is correct.. One thing for sure.. it damaged singtel pocket by collecting less $5.35 monthly.

Last edited by Froggyman; 03-05-2011 at 10:12 AM..
Old 03-05-2011, 10:09 AM   #164
Master Member

i cut at my neighbourhood...

u can go over to iphone thread..theres a few kind people giving free cutting svc...
Well, if I happen to be home, I can help with those over at Serangoon central area. Have a cutter at home.

Oh, mine's tomorrow, cos I got it settled on Sunday night, then yesterday holiday, the CSO says.
ipporek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 10:15 AM   #165

My speed using multisim

Luv that speed U are having.
Tested at home?? with iphone4??

Thanks
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.