www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   The iPad Sanctum (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/ipad-sanctum-311/)
-   -   multi sim with singtel to use on Ipad (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/ipad-sanctum-311/multi-sim-singtel-use-ipad-3211017.html)

Froggyman 30-04-2011 09:29 PM

So taglite is a 12 months contract, how about the MultiSim ??

Thru phone, the CSO told me no contract, can cancelled off any time but have to pay to get another sim card.... has anyone enquire on the spot when getting the multiSim.

Thanks.:)

Froggyman 30-04-2011 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shawn_sboi (Post 55365394)
$5 then cut free at starhub tampiness. I get the big Sim card :)

You mean cut free by hello shop staff :s31:....and your current one is NOT mircoSim card??

Thanks.

RoystonTeo 30-04-2011 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AsteroidS (Post 55365857)
cheap skate...

You just have to run your ip4 with your ipad, don't need the sim card.
Come to think of it, you don't even need the 3G and just the wifi version

shawn_sboi 30-04-2011 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Froggyman (Post 55366028)
You mean cut free by hello shop staff :s31:....and your current one is NOT mircoSim card??

Thanks.

haha singtel dont have microsim cutter... starhub tampiness have :)

my one i get is $5 per month USIM which is the big normal sim.

cause i dont wan pay $10 per month to get microsim not worth..

then cut the sim lo

shawn_sboi 30-04-2011 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoystonTeo (Post 55366223)
You just have to run your ip4 with your ipad, don't need the sim card.
Come to think of it, you don't even need the 3G and just the wifi version

ur iphone battery will be gone in 5hours :) u dont wan call/sms?

RoystonTeo 30-04-2011 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shawn_sboi (Post 55366723)
ur iphone battery will be gone in 5hours :) u dont wan call/sms?

Sorry for jacking the thread. Never really thought about it :o

Just a final post, it depends on the person's usage pattern actually. I don't stay online all the time neither do people find me all the time. A single charge can last me a full day with power to spare, 1/2 a day if intense usage.

Just letting everyone know all the possibilities.

Presto80 30-04-2011 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shawn_sboi (Post 55365394)
$5 then cut free at starhub tampiness. I get the big Sim card :)

ooo $5..tats gd...

im wif the red...so special rate of $10..
irritating..haa

shawn_sboi 30-04-2011 10:21 PM

red? singtel? yeah im singtel too.

rate is also $5 for big sim card then u go find people use microsim cutter :)

$10 is for 2 microsim.. not worth.

Matthew84 30-04-2011 10:44 PM

yeah man, Singtel charge $10 per month for microSIM, but $5 for normal SIM.
so just cut it yourself.... anyway I just cut mine, myself using a penknife 2 mins ago... and it works very well.

Presto80 01-05-2011 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shawn_sboi (Post 55367598)
red? singtel? yeah im singtel too.

rate is also $5 for big sim card then u go find people use microsim cutter :)

$10 is for 2 microsim.. not worth.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew84 (Post 55368465)
yeah man, Singtel charge $10 per month for microSIM, but $5 for normal SIM.
so just cut it yourself.... anyway I just cut mine, myself using a penknife 2 mins ago... and it works very well.

shawn..tot u say u are starhub?

ya i wan get a norm size too...but they dun allow...
die die is $10 bucks for microsim,,,or like the rest say...can issue 1 norm zsize but still $10...

so matthew..urs is existing microsim? ip4?

DonnnN 01-05-2011 12:01 AM

Why taglite speed so pathetic? :s27::s7:

black_star 01-05-2011 12:05 AM

confirm taglite so jialat ah? ****.. i got a taglite card... but no pad to try yet...
fark... tat blody singtel cso bluff me...

DonnnN 01-05-2011 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by black_star (Post 55371594)
confirm taglite so jialat ah? ****.. i got a taglite card... but no pad to try yet...
fark... tat blody singtel cso bluff me...

Damn bad la.. My iPhone 4 speedtest 4mbps.. My iPad 2 next to it run speedtest getting 0.11mbps.. Wth:s27:

Matthew84 01-05-2011 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Presto80 (Post 55371392)
shawn..tot u say u are starhub?

ya i wan get a norm size too...but they dun allow...
die die is $10 bucks for microsim,,,or like the rest say...can issue 1 norm zsize but still $10...

so matthew..urs is existing microsim? ip4?

No, I got my Normal multi SIM yesterday, today got active, so i just cut it. just need to know where the contact point is and the correct size to cut. O yah, you need a nail file to trim to a fitting size.

edit: Forgot to add 1 more thing, if u get a normal SIM, the month;y cost will be $5, not $10 (that is for singtel)

black_star 01-05-2011 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DonnnN (Post 55371708)
Damn bad la.. My iPhone 4 speedtest 4mbps.. My iPad 2 next to it run speedtest getting 0.11mbps.. Wth:s27:


then hw? can go back n change to multi sim? need pay any extra charges? nabeh... tat FT cso still say wont be slow... gan~


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 07:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.