New iPad Pro OR Ipad Air 2

feeler

Reaction score
No need to think. Go form 128gb. For note taking go for Apple Pencil. The best stylus I have ever use and the only complain is need to charge and hard to keep safely.

yes, fully agreed. went to buy the 128gb and pencil and really love its use. now saving up for the smart keyboard :s12:

Spirax

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Should I buy refurbished iPad Air 2 64 gb at $558 or iPad mini 4 64gb at $538 NOW?

Or wait till October where rumored iPad Air 3 or iPad mini 5 will be out then price will dropped??
If new iPad Air 3 no headphone jack, how to charge and watch movie at the same time using existing headphone

manofsorrows

Master Member
Reaction score
iPad pro 9.7" appearing as an option in the Refurbished section liao. Though greyed out, it will be available eventually.

jtdcjtdc

Reaction score
I think the more headache problem is which to choose, ipad mini 4 or ipad air 2... Rather than ipad pro 9.7 or ipad air 2 lol :s22::s22:

i was debating this for the longest time, especially that iPad Air2 price is the same as iPad Mini4.

they are NOT the same because Mini4 only has A8 dual core whilst Air2 has A8X tri core. the difference will certainly be obvious as time goes.

it seems Air2 is the better option, getting a bigger screen with better specs altogether.

evilster

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Same, I bought ipad air 2 for my mum present Today... Bought alr, she told me she wanted the smaller 1... Can't do refund... So probably have to give up on that..

If you guys interested, can give me a pm... Trying to recover costs to buy a new ipad mini for her ...

bryansim

Reaction score
Can PM me the specs?

Same, I bought ipad air 2 for my mum present Today... Bought alr, she told me she wanted the smaller 1... Can't do refund... So probably have to give up on that..

If you guys interested, can give me a pm... Trying to recover costs to buy a new ipad mini for her ...

Wei ming

Reaction score
Letting go my ipad pro 9.7

Hi, looking to let go my ipad pro 9.7 32gb wifi gold model, for $700.
Pristine condition and comes with full box. Bamboo Dbrand skin applied to the back of the ipad.
Pm or head to my carousel listing under wmloo if interested, thanks!

mackie8

Reaction score
i dunno if my ipad air 2 bluetooth is already faulty.. cant see my bose wireless.. but my phone can see it.. its becoming slow after OS10 update

Reaction score

hmm , I got ipad the first version is heavy and big my mum like it but sadly buttons spoil.

home button and power button also.I think now cannot update to latest IOS due to hardware

than I got iPad mini initial my mum feel small but slowly She like it use to it as is like holding a book.

Sometimes I feel is the " feel of holding it " iPad mini is like a book feel but is the screen small.

overall I hate ipad home button , will tend to spoil easily or got cracking sound while press while you using for quite some time.

I suspect the new iPad , be it mini , pro they will make 3D Touch home button just like in iPhone 7

CeSaRiO

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, at this juncture should I wait out for Apple's new release on the iPad or should I just wack an iPad from the second hand scene? I'm also stuck in the dilemma of the iPad Pro vs iPad Air 2.

freedom-strike

Reaction score
Hi, a little off topic.. I'm considering buying a used, secondhand iPad Air for personal usage, is this advisable?

freedom-strike

Reaction score
From what I read in this thread, seems like a lot are using iPad Air 2 these days?

I intend to set up a DIY photobooth for an event as per video below, would a Refurbished iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi (Without cellular) be more than enough?

Also, would it be slow/lagging on iOS 9 or iOS 10?

BraveCloudy

Banned
Reaction score
From what I read in this thread, seems like a lot are using iPad Air 2 these days?

I intend to set up a DIY photobooth for an event as per video below, would a Refurbished iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi (Without cellular) be more than enough?

Also, would it be slow/lagging on iOS 9 or iOS 10?

iPad Air 2 got not much difference of iPad Pro.
The only difference, 2 stereo speaker, A9X chip and ability to use Apple Pencil.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.