Official Microsoft Office for iPad released!

PetPet

Reaction score
Too little too late.
I haven't touched office in years.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I find Pages, Numbers and Keynote better and it's FULL VERSION for free when I downloaded it.

masotime

Master Member
Reaction score
I have to agree actually. The experience is very polished and well done from what I've seen so far, although admittedly I haven't tried other things like Android's "KingOffice".

strezzor

Reaction score
About to get an iPad Air. What's a good app for formatting word documents? My word docs are all very formatting-heay

kenzone7

Reaction score
Need subscription to edit? Zzzzzzzzzz. That's why I'm fully invested in Pages, Keynote and Numbers.
Try harder, Microsoft.

Last edited:

hawkwind

Master Member
Reaction score
I just find it so desperate of them to shout that it's free when really it isn't. I mean who uses these apps if you can't edit?

ForumRider

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Meaningless and waste of my storage if it can only provide read only functionality..

palmtungsten

Reaction score
Good to read MS powerpoint, word and excel with very accurate formating..

can even read office word document with "track changes" using MS word app.. this one, pages cannot do it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.