HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Poll :D

View Poll Results: Have you jailbrokenn?
Yes 16 69.57%
No 7 30.43%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-07-2010, 12:14 AM   #16
Arch-Supremacy Member

After JB, ipad still looks & feel like ipad...
sevensomerset is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2010, 12:14 AM   #17
tqx
Supremacy Member

If u buy iPad to jailbreak, why not just get a netbook? Cheaper and u still get all the functions without jailbreaking it.
And if you jb you get the best of both worlds. Your premise of argument is flawed as you made the erroneous assumption that a netbook can do all a ipad can.
tqx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2010, 12:32 AM   #18
Master Member

And if you jb you get the best of both worlds. Your premise of argument is flawed as you made the erroneous assumption that a netbook can do all a ipad can.
so wat thing on ipad that cant be achieved by netbook ?? its all up to the software developers. today they can write an app for ipad, tmr they can make a same software for netbook. the only 2 features that are absent from most netbooks are accelerometer and the digital compass.

functionalities aside, how many ppl out there jailbreaked their ipad without the purpose of installing "free" apps??? imo, majority of them do.
Old 26-07-2010, 12:51 AM   #19

Technically .. You're just shooting the whole jailbreak community .. Sigh .. I know of so many who jail break not because of apps but because of other features that apple could implement but choose not too .. And your comparison with a net book is totally out of point .. Why be so negative .. Hmm..
ff7adventchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2010, 12:55 AM   #20
Master Member

Technically .. You're just shooting the whole jailbreak community .. Sigh .. I know of so many who jail break not because of apps but because of other features that apple could implement but choose not too .. And your comparison with a net book is totally out of point .. Why be so negative .. Hmm..
oh well those who jailbreaked not for apps are minority after all ...

anyway i m just trying to present the whole thing from another perspective.
Old 26-07-2010, 01:05 PM   #21
Supremacy Member

so wat thing on ipad that cant be achieved by netbook ?? its all up to the software developers. today they can write an app for ipad, tmr they can make a same software for netbook. the only 2 features that are absent from most netbooks are accelerometer and the digital compass.

functionalities aside, how many ppl out there jailbreaked their ipad without the purpose of installing "free" apps??? imo, majority of them do.
i can hold ipad like a book while i can't with the netbook.

accelerometer and compass? a netbook is meant to be placed on a flat surface and controlled with the keyboard and mouse. i doubt anyone wanna look incredulous trying to wave a netbook around playing labyrinth.

20LEGEND.
hiei02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2010, 01:24 PM   #22

oh well those who jailbreaked not for apps are minority after all ...

anyway i m just trying to present the whole thing from another perspective.
mmmz n how u conclude the majority n minority rate..ur own assumption?
Toronado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2010, 01:41 PM   #23
Master Member

1. Unbox
2. Apply SP
3. Put into case
4. Jailbreak
5. Enjoy
BiG_FisH is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.