HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The pros and cons or limitation of IPAD

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-07-2010, 11:39 AM   #31
Arch-Supremacy Member

lol....sounds ironic....

program an app that u can do ur programming then...
Sound like a good business prospectus
fre3dom85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2010, 07:41 PM   #32

hi

The day that flash comes to iPad, is the day u r gonna throw ur iPad away. U will be so disappointed with ur web browsing experience.. Refer to the fail flash demo done by adobe on android mobile phone..
you really ANTI flash!!!! hahahah
orionong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2010, 08:09 PM   #33

I have been using the iPad ( 3G, 64GB ) for 1.5 months already. I quote from my blog a summary :

The iPad success story will make a good case study for business and marketing students. I have an iPad, honestly I will deem it an inferior product with so many limitations. Yet such a product could sell within days into million units and the number is growing every day. People all over UK, USA, Japan etc camp overnight and lineup to buy it. Till today, production still unable to meet demand. If this product is not an Apple, itíd have perished within days once released. I have deliberated on why I should or should not buy it in this blog. I have read so many reviews and userís experience before I took the plunge. So, did I regret buying it ?
Answer : YES and NO
YES, because even with installing 3rd party software and setting up cloud accounts at Dropbox and GoAruna, the iPad as a possibility of replacing even my miserable HP netbook is only 50 % ! Iíd be satisfied if it can meet 80 % of it, knowing it can never be a substitute for even a netbook
NO Ė because it was a great experience learning how to use a handicapped tablet . I jailbreak it after a week and of course on the way I did spend some money buying apps from the app store just to enhance it. Thatís where Steve Jobs is now earning his extra money from. We users are paying extra to make better use of his iPad. I am spending only on basic necessities not even luxury apps like games, ebooks, etc.
benny888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2010, 08:24 PM   #34

Actually the really big pro about the iPad is that Apple is subconsciously selling us a lifestyle. Using the iPad is now beyond its limitation or functionality. It is actually being perceived as being a lifestyle, a fashion statement, an appreciation for the simplicity and class in life. That's why the iPad is so successful. The design is simple yet elegant and beautiful. It makes the buyer ignore its limitations. That's the strength and pros of this device.
crazypaladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2010, 09:18 PM   #35
Arch-Supremacy Member

the key point is portability and always on.
It is never meant to replace a notebook.
porcu is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.