HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Review: iPad 2 Power Support HD Anti-Glare VS Cheap Screen Protector

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-05-2011, 11:06 AM   #31

just a thought.. maybe can test the quality of screen protector with this applications:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaif2...layer_embedded

alpha2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2011, 11:17 AM   #32

only had antiglare for my iphone 3gs, since I always get those clear type, for iphone4 and ipad2.

IMO antiglare looks horrible at close up . though clear attract finger print.. but once the screen is on.. viola.. all can been seen is like a naked screen.

never have *touchwood* any issue even with those ebay $2 protetor.. currently using clear protector comes with tunewear case for my ipad.
sagiluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2011, 05:15 PM   #33

I got my PS anti-glare from istore. Around $44. Retail shops usually sell them at almost $60.
Which iStore? The ones I go to thus far all selling at $60 too.
Old 31-05-2011, 05:26 PM   #34
Arch-Supremacy Member

Which iStore? The ones I go to thus far all selling at $60 too.
istore.com.sg
zercab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2011, 07:09 PM   #35

Thanks! Silly me, I mistook iStore for iStudio LoL
Old 01-06-2011, 11:02 PM   #36
Supremacy Member

Ugh my $5 screenprotector from DX has a scratch on it! otherwise the screen protector looks fine for me
yi_shiang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 05:20 PM   #37
Arch-Supremacy Member

I paid for mine $59.90 from epicenter
Old 28-06-2011, 01:35 AM   #38
High Supremacy Member

anyway can i check with you guys, if im mainly doing presentation and viewing photos, is the PS AG good enough? Previously i've used a cheap anti-glare screen protector and it sucked big time. Took it out and replace it with a cheap clear screen protector.

My main issue is actually the fingerprint marks.
CeSaRiO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2011, 09:11 AM   #39

Thumbs up

I finally bought one PS HD Antiglare at Nubox Causeway point last night, the sales lady are very nice, polite and applied the protector for my IPad very carefully. Give her a thumbs up~

However, I noticed after put on protector, the screen became a little less sensitive, probably 5% less sensitive. But of course still in my acceptable range. So for those who want to have their IPad naked its probably not a bad idea after all.
dylan_sg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2011, 03:31 PM   #40
High Supremacy Member

I finally bought one PS HD Antiglare at Nubox Causeway point last night, the sales lady are very nice, polite and applied the protector for my IPad very carefully. Give her a thumbs up~

However, I noticed after put on protector, the screen became a little less sensitive, probably 5% less sensitive. But of course still in my acceptable range. So for those who want to have their IPad naked its probably not a bad idea after all.
Does the icons on ur iPad looks clear? colors accurate?
Old 28-06-2011, 04:05 PM   #41

Does the icons on ur iPad looks clear? colors accurate?
Everything is nice including color, and since it has a "matt" surface for anti-glare purpose, your IPad screen will not be crystal clear anymore (no reflection), unless you buy the crystal clear version and not anti-glare version.

The only drawback I found so far is sometime it is less responsive than having it naked (JUST sometime, when doing multi-touch gestures). After all, I still give this a five star screen protector no regret.

And 5 star for nubox causeway point staff (forgot that lady's name), gave me staff price 10% discount
Old 28-06-2011, 04:10 PM   #42

anyway can i check with you guys, if im mainly doing presentation and viewing photos, is the PS AG good enough? Previously i've used a cheap anti-glare screen protector and it sucked big time. Took it out and replace it with a cheap clear screen protector.

My main issue is actually the fingerprint marks.
Just an advise, for anti-glare you must use good branded one. Like you, my friend used some cheap one and it results the color/image all blurry.
if do not want to go for anti-glare, then better leave your screen naked. no point to put on screen protector but still need to wipe it frequently.
Old 28-06-2011, 09:47 PM   #43
High Supremacy Member

Just an advise, for anti-glare you must use good branded one. Like you, my friend used some cheap one and it results the color/image all blurry.
if do not want to go for anti-glare, then better leave your screen naked. no point to put on screen protector but still need to wipe it frequently.
if that's the case im gonna get it soon. hehe!
Old 28-06-2011, 10:31 PM   #44
High Supremacy Member

$10 SP scratched change, $50 SP scratched also must change
Old 29-06-2011, 11:12 PM   #45
High Supremacy Member

can i check those using the PS Crystal Film screen protector, is the fingerprint problem as problematic as any cheap screen protector?

Lastly, is the matt screen "colorful pixel" very obvious? Gonna get it tomorrow as its the last day of D G Lifestyle 30% promotion!
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.