Review: iPad 2 Power Support HD Anti-Glare VS Cheap Screen Protector

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-10-2011, 05:14 PM   #61
High Supremacy Member

4. Total anti-finger print ability
Only true if your finger do not secret oil
Old 31-10-2011, 10:06 PM   #62
Master Member

I bought my Air Jacket set that comes with Anti-Glare today at Epicentre for $76
spicyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 02:46 AM   #63

yeap its antifingerprint and its smooth finger gliding.

much better dan yr screen naked / crystal clear.
screen naked and crystal clear makes the screen very sticky.

it does NOT affect the display
Hi im wondering where can i get this and for how much?

Thanks alot!
ZenTape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 10:48 AM   #64

me used to have ps ag on my ipad1. not good. grainy effect made it awful for reading. now using some cheapo "JAPONESE" sp that i got installed @ nex for $10. very good! no rainbow effect, crystal clear! of course fingerprints show up more, and it's abit sticky, but all in all much better than e stupid ps ag. wasted $60. at least e staff at epi were quite zai in application.
moodididi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:42 AM   #65
Arch-Supremacy Member

me used to have ps ag on my ipad1. not good. grainy effect made it awful for reading. now using some cheapo "JAPONESE" sp that i got installed @ nex for $10. very good! no rainbow effect, crystal clear! of course fingerprints show up more, and it's abit sticky, but all in all much better than e stupid ps ag. wasted $60. at least e staff at epi were quite zai in application.
u buy $1 AG or $100 AG..all have the same grainy effect. u won't find anything that have anti-glare with crystal clear with anti-finger print in the market.

even the SGP ultra optics will have smudge "I'm going to try and live with the eventual smudging of the Ultra Optics but just in case' http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost...1&postcount=91

Last edited by Errz; 07-11-2011 at 11:49 AM..
Errz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 12:58 PM   #66

u buy $1 AG or $100 AG..all have the same grainy effect. u won't find anything that have anti-glare with crystal clear with anti-finger print in the market.

even the SGP ultra optics will have smudge "I'm going to try and live with the eventual smudging of the Ultra Optics but just in case'
yeap. that's why best is still clear sp. as long as u not outdoor .. clear is really shioks. even better? $10 japonese one gao liao.

some people say they can tell the difference, but i feel unless u're elite with 21/21 vision that is over and above the rest of us with only 20/20 .. best is to save $50. anyway for me, i like changing sp every few months cos sure to have nicks appear eventually. unless u never use ur device and treat it like baby (which u shdn't because it's meant to be used) nicks will surely appear one. watch bracelet hit liao sp scratch.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.