www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   The iPad Sanctum (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/ipad-sanctum-311/)
-   -   Save PDF file in iPad it is possible (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/ipad-sanctum-311/save-pdf-file-ipad-possible-2906424.html)

Paulyeo11 05-09-2010 09:48 AM

Save PDF file in iPad it is possible

Hi all ,

When I search google and found a PDF file in can open using safari, my question is how to save the doc in drop box ?

Paul

gniexpert3 05-09-2010 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paulyeo11 (Post 48614986)
Hi all ,

When I search google and found a PDF file in can open using safari, my question is how to save the doc in drop box ?

Paul

use GoodReader ($0.99)
http://www.wisecwa.com/digitaloffice/?p=601
or IBook and USB DISK transfer to pc itunes then dropbox

magicianhisoka 05-09-2010 12:21 PM

goodreader is a great application. And only a dollar :)

benny888 05-09-2010 03:28 PM

Goodreader is the first app which everyone should buy , after all is only 99 sen. I quote:

GoodReader supports massive PDF and TXT files, but it can also handle all of the most popular file types. Have a look for yourself:
MS Office - .doc, .ppt, .xls and more
iWork'08/'09
HTML and Safari webarchives
High resolution images
It even does audio and video!

With GoodReader on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad, you can read virtually anything, anywhere. Books, movies, maps, pictures; GoodReader puts it all in a single app, right in your pocket. From the very first time you use it, GoodReader is sure to be the most used app you will ever buy.

duriand24 06-09-2010 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benny888 (Post 48622238)
Goodreader is the first app which everyone should buy , after all is only 99 sen. From the very first time you use it, GoodReader is sure to be the most used app you will ever buy.

Duke, I raised my two hands and two legs and agreed to your remarks.

marcusgiggs 17-09-2010 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benny888 (Post 48622238)
Goodreader is the first app which everyone should buy , after all is only 99 sen. I quote:

GoodReader supports massive PDF and TXT files, but it can also handle all of the most popular file types. Have a look for yourself:
MS Office - .doc, .ppt, .xls and more
iWork'08/'09
HTML and Safari webarchives
High resolution images
It even does audio and video!

With GoodReader on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad, you can read virtually anything, anywhere. Books, movies, maps, pictures; GoodReader puts it all in a single app, right in your pocket. From the very first time you use it, GoodReader is sure to be the most used app you will ever buy.

its only a reader right?? can't edit and save for word doc?

dreamer_toons 17-09-2010 01:23 PM

I'm looking for similar apps to do some simple editing on my words and excel docs. So far all are paid apps. Any free ones out there?