HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Sharing of Straits Times digital subscription on iPad

Like Tree13Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-02-2018, 02:57 PM   #451
Master Member

Still got ST digital subscription, $7.5/slot/mth but 9 months remaining (March-November I think), looking for people who want to subscribe to it in one shot (of the 9 months) to share account because I am lazy to track month by month. 9mths*$7.5=$67.5 until November. There are 4 slots in total and I took 1 slot. The account I have never shared out before and it is my personal account so please don't change the information or do anything weird with the account. If you have 2 devices that you wish to use with the ST app concurrently, then you need to buy 2 slots. Website usage wise I think it doesn't matter (correct me if I am wrong) but I think can use any unlimited amount. Quite convenient to use the app and the website if you read more than the available free articles and also the now newly introduced premium articles. The subscription also allows you to read/share the epaper/print edition. Payment will be upfront through PayNow (via my mobile number). Please PM me if interested, if got any issues that resulted due to my mistakes I will refund accordingly during the whole duration (e.g I miscalculated and the subscription ended early in August instead of November for example, then I will return the difference to you etc). If payment done then I will pm you my login and that's all you need! I am thinking if you don't need to use the ST mobile app (i.e. you are just accessing via the desktop/mobile website) you can still pm me, and as I think a slot won't be used up, if that's the case and it really works then we can reduce the price so more people can share.

Last edited by CyberMew; 28-02-2018 at 03:02 PM..
CyberMew is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 02:00 AM   #452

I need a slot any?
Alphylau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 09:42 PM   #453

Hi,

I would like to 'rent' the usage of 2 accounts from you. I was hesitant to consider upfront payment but given that you have been around since 2004, I'll take a chance. Need you to confirm that your account is eligible for epaper (the actual image of the Straits Times)

Don't have PayLah leh. Do u have a normal account number with a local bank? As I dont log in often, do email me at hojc82@gmail.com . Thanks!

Still got ST digital subscription, $7.5/slot/mth but 9 months remaining (March-November I think), looking for people who want to subscribe to it in one shot (of the 9 months) to share account because I am lazy to track month by month. 9mths*$7.5=$67.5 until November. There are 4 slots in total and I took 1 slot. The account I have never shared out before and it is my personal account so please don't change the information or do anything weird with the account. If you have 2 devices that you wish to use with the ST app concurrently, then you need to buy 2 slots. Website usage wise I think it doesn't matter (correct me if I am wrong) but I think can use any unlimited amount. Quite convenient to use the app and the website if you read more than the available free articles and also the now newly introduced premium articles. The subscription also allows you to read/share the epaper/print edition. Payment will be upfront through PayNow (via my mobile number). Please PM me if interested, if got any issues that resulted due to my mistakes I will refund accordingly during the whole duration (e.g I miscalculated and the subscription ended early in August instead of November for example, then I will return the difference to you etc). If payment done then I will pm you my login and that's all you need! I am thinking if you don't need to use the ST mobile app (i.e. you are just accessing via the desktop/mobile website) you can still pm me, and as I think a slot won't be used up, if that's the case and it really works then we can reduce the price so more people can share.
ah_cheng1882 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 02:34 PM   #454
Master Member

Looking to share someone’s ST subscription.

Can Pm me.

Thanks.

Last edited by SpeedWeed; 09-03-2018 at 06:35 PM..
SpeedWeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 02:54 PM   #455

Subscription

I am keen to share

Looking to share ST subscription.

Can Pm me.

Thanks.
songshyang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 04:16 PM   #456

Hi I am new to straits times subscription. Can I know how to download the pdf paper?
barnabaskoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2018, 02:05 AM   #457

Looking to share someone’s ST subscription.

Can Pm me.

Thanks.
Hi I'm interested
Goodiesboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2018, 02:24 PM   #458

how do u share ST sub?
Rotiplanta98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2018, 11:02 PM   #459

Hi I want to join st or bt subscription. But I can't pm ppl...
Goodiesboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2018, 08:36 AM   #460

Hi anyone encounter ST app unable to login after updating to the recent version?
It prompt exceeded login quote of 4 device although I am sure that isn't the case.
Maserati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2018, 10:53 PM   #461

Looking to join ST subscription. Monthly payment. PM me please. thanks
enwzeraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2018, 12:49 AM   #462

Looking to share ST subscription.
Old 27-03-2018, 08:55 AM   #463

Anyone interested in sharing bt/St sub, WhatsApp me? 81810787. I will form a group and we can discuss there, easier!
romz1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 12:11 PM   #464

Looking to share 1 slot for ST suscription.
bunn85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 10:47 PM   #465
Master Member

looking for business times and ST subscription

stand alone is fine.

pls pm
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.