www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   The iPad Sanctum (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/ipad-sanctum-311/)
-   -   Singtel mobileshare line for iPad (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/ipad-sanctum-311/singtel-mobileshare-line-ipad-4909555.html)

karenwoods 16-12-2014 03:43 PM

Singtel mobileshare line for iPad

Hi. I was thinking of getting a Singtel mobile share line for my iPad.
I understand the mobileshare shares the plan of the 'main' user but the 'sub' user will get a phone number.
Will this end up interfering with the continuity feature of the iphone/ipad. ie. If i call using the iPad, does it use the main number of the sub number?

Mclairs83 23-12-2014 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karenwoods (Post 90681782)
Hi. I was thinking of getting a Singtel mobile share line for my iPad.
I understand the mobileshare shares the plan of the 'main' user but the 'sub' user will get a phone number.
Will this end up interfering with the continuity feature of the iphone/ipad. ie. If i call using the iPad, does it use the main number of the sub number?

iPad doesn't have a call function. in the first place iPad doesn't have the ability for voice calls in stock iOS.

to answer ur mobileshare.

Nope it won't interfere ur primary/secondary line. basically your primary sim eg calling out will be "12345678", ur secondary will be "87654321"

but both will be tagged to your primary plan meaning.. u call out using ur secondary line, it will eat into ur primary plan call time.

karenwoods 28-12-2014 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mclairs83 (Post 90827668)
iPad doesn't have a call function. in the first place iPad doesn't have the ability for voice calls in stock iOS.

to answer ur mobileshare.

Nope it won't interfere ur primary/secondary line. basically your primary sim eg calling out will be "12345678", ur secondary will be "87654321"

but both will be tagged to your primary plan meaning.. u call out using ur secondary line, it will eat into ur primary plan call time.

ok. thank you very much.