HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Sling bag which fits ipad

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-07-2010, 11:30 PM   #1
Arch-Supremacy Member

Sling bag which fits ipad

Hi guys, I'm not really good into fashion. So the brands i know are crumpler, timbuk2, Manhattan portage and the shop spin the bottle. I'm looking for a nice sling bag which is highly fashionable, price I'm looking around 100+. Please advice me thanks. Do not mind online purchases. Thanks in advance.
noobzpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2010, 12:04 AM   #2

Hi guys, I'm not really good into fashion. So the brands i know are crumpler, timbuk2, Manhattan portage and the shop spin the bottle. I'm looking for a nice sling bag which is highly fashionable, price I'm looking around 100+. Please advice me thanks. Do not mind online purchases. Thanks in advance.
you mind waiting? http://www.sfbags.com/products/muzetto/muzetto.htm

dam nice, but a long lead time
Vengeances is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2010, 04:21 AM   #3

I'm using this renoma's leather bag. ipad fits nicely inside with a decent baggage space other things like camera, phone and your barang barang.

got it for 139 or 149, cant remember exactly.

alvino77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2010, 06:20 AM   #4
Master Member

How about Urban Tool?
Their bags are really cool and functional.
chrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2010, 07:30 AM   #5

i went to the urban tool shop last weekend and although the designs were certainly attractive, i wasn't able to find a bag suitable for me... i was looking for an ipad sling with enough space/compartments to accommodate a compact mirrorless cam (e.g. smaller thans slrs, a little bigger than compacts... e.g. sony nex or micro four thirds) and an extra lens (lenses for mirrorless cams is typically smaller than dslr lenses)

also, i found that the materials used in ut bags "felt" a bit on the flimsy/fragile side, if not a bit thin... i know they're sturdy enough, it just "felt" flimsy. i would probably prefer thicker material like ballistic nylon or leather... best to see and feel for yourself if you're comfortable with them
wedgehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2010, 08:22 AM   #6

you mind waiting? http://www.sfbags.com/products/muzetto/muzetto.htm

dam nice, but a long lead time
Portable Muzetto is so tempting!! But price quite steep usd213++ but I really like it...any local shop selling it??
Toronado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2010, 09:27 AM   #7

Visited a Crumpler shop yesterday looking for the same thing. Was informed at one of the shops that Crumpler will be releasing some bags specifically for iPad. Should be in a month or so.
psx_999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2010, 11:50 AM   #8
Arch-Supremacy Member

hmm specifically for ipad by crumpler later 1 slot only lolz... later shall go se tagger and mayb the shop in front of crumpler at wheelock forgot wats that store the sell lots of nice stuff but price steep le
noobzpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2010, 12:07 PM   #9

do u know if the renoma bag can fit in the apple wireless keyboard?
can_lah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2010, 01:08 PM   #10

Renoma one looks good too. Muzetto Singapore no official carrier I think, maybe some shop will import in just to sell? Quite unlikely though. Best bet is to get from their website but must wait dam long
Vengeances is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2010, 01:25 PM   #11

i feel Remona's is better than Muzetto.the cost alone would make it a big diff.

wedgehammer:
try thinktank's bags. these r cam bags.
try the Retrospective series or the Urban Disguise.
u can go TK foto in funan n check it out.2nd floor.
syc77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2010, 04:29 PM   #12

i was looking for an ipad sling with enough space/compartments to accommodate a compact mirrorless cam (e.g. smaller thans slrs, a little bigger than compacts... e.g. sony nex or micro four thirds) and an extra lens (lenses for mirrorless cams is typically smaller than dslr lenses)
Ok exact same like my requirements. I'm using Sony NEX5. This renoma sling can fit in iPad and my nex5 with 18-55 mm lens. And still have decent space for some barangs.
do u know if the renoma bag can fit in the apple wireless keyboard?
Bro I dunno the length of the wireless kb, but when iPad is in, like in my 2nd pic, the height capacity inside is just right as ipad's height. So if apple wireless kb's length is same or shorter than ipad's height then yes no problem fitting..
alvino77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2010, 04:32 PM   #13
Arch-Supremacy Member

RE

From COCOON INNOVATIONS

http://www.cocooninnovations.com/cat_info.php?cat_id=65
Apparatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2010, 04:47 PM   #14

From COCOON INNOVATIONS

http://www.cocooninnovations.com/cat_info.php?cat_id=65
Thumbs up....I would opt for the sling, but shipping is expensive(usd$37)....
Old 29-07-2010, 05:08 PM   #15

syc77: thanks, ill check them out... i was there last week but crowded so decided to try next time... ill check those recommendations before heading down thanks!

alvino77: cool thanks, i'll check them out... is it too much to ask for pics with both of them in the bag? hehe
wedgehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.