Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Wacom Bamboo Stylus

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-11-2013, 03:44 PM   #256
Master Member

Pmed.

Anyone know the new one ?
I got mine from Taka's best denki ~ Apple's corner at Infinity Shop, price more or less fixed at $42...

Btw, do see your pm...
XseanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2013, 04:32 PM   #257

I got mine from Taka's best denki ~ Apple's corner at Infinity Shop, price more or less fixed at $42...

Btw, do see your pm...
Thanks .....

See your pm too
alibaba136 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:08 PM   #258
Master Member

bro

I need some advises.
Recently, i saw my fren using samsung note 3 and impressed with the pen. the tip is fine like a normal pen unless those usual rubber tip which i find it kinda not very precision. I'm tempted to get a samsung note 3 now.

They also have those palm touch cancellation function which i think i super like. Does ipad air/ mini have this function at all?

Do u all think i should get a samsung note 3 or just buy a pen (till date i dont see one that i really like) for the ipad? I'm using mainly to replacement pen and paper + able to store digitally
weird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 11:00 PM   #259
Master Member

If using a stylus is the most important factor, then you should probably consider the Note series instead (not just Note 3, but Note 8 and Note 10.1 - get the LTE Note 10.1, not the Wifi one). In fact you should also consider Microsoft's Surface Pro as well. Both are "active digitizers" that effecitvely have perfect palm rejection and are your best bet for heavy digital note taking.

The iPad is really not the best device for using a stylus on, although I'm not sure if Apple is working on ways to make a stylus more useful on an iPad. I know they are working on pressure sensitive displays, which could potential lead to a "any pen will work" approach, but that remains to be seen.

bro

I need some advises.
Recently, i saw my fren using samsung note 3 and impressed with the pen. the tip is fine like a normal pen unless those usual rubber tip which i find it kinda not very precision. I'm tempted to get a samsung note 3 now.

They also have those palm touch cancellation function which i think i super like. Does ipad air/ mini have this function at all?

Do u all think i should get a samsung note 3 or just buy a pen (till date i dont see one that i really like) for the ipad? I'm using mainly to replacement pen and paper + able to store digitally
masotime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 11:06 PM   #260
Master Member

If using a stylus is the most important factor, then you should probably consider the Note series instead (not just Note 3, but Note 8 and Note 10.1 - get the LTE Note 10.1, not the Wifi one). In fact you should also consider Microsoft's Surface Pro as well. Both are "active digitizers" that effecitvely have perfect palm rejection and are your best bet for heavy digital note taking.

The iPad is really not the best device for using a stylus on, although I'm not sure if Apple is working on ways to make a stylus more useful on an iPad. I know they are working on pressure sensitive displays, which could potential lead to a "any pen will work" approach, but that remains to be seen.
ic.. thanks. I think i should be looking at Note then. Actually I'm looking at Note 8, but i wonder why the hell did I type 3..

Surface pro confirm out cos I dont fancy MS product and samsung have better screen display to me
weird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 10:43 PM   #261

bamboo fun pen n touch

i have very underused wacom bamboo fun an touch,
perfect for design college ppl
selling for $290
let me know if anyone needs it
ilineZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2015, 12:03 PM   #262
Master Member

Can someone tell me which model is the a5 size wacom bamboo and it comes in a white and blue box. Want to get for my wife as a present but not sure of the model.
yanbros is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.