HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Watch Movie/Drama on Ipad Wifi

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-08-2011, 03:55 PM   #1
Master Member

Watch Movie/Drama on Ipad Wifi

Paisay, new to iPad.

How to watch movie/drama on the move with iPad wifi only (no 3G)?

Do I need to download the movie/drama and store in iPad in advance at home using wifi?

Any apps to recommend for the above?

TIA.
valeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2011, 04:14 PM   #2

there are different ways to do this
1) install streaming app e.g. pps tv which allows you to watch movie/drama over wifi (which in turn connect to internet);
2) install a movie player app e.g. AVPlayerHD, transfer video files to ipad via itunes and watch on AVPlayerHD;
3) install air video app e.g. AirVideo. install the desktop version on your pc/mac and watch movie/drama streaming direct from your pc/mac
ttbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2011, 05:46 PM   #3
Master Member

there are different ways to do this
1) install streaming app e.g. pps tv which allows you to watch movie/drama over wifi (which in turn connect to internet);
2) install a movie player app e.g. AVPlayerHD, transfer video files to ipad via itunes and watch on AVPlayerHD;
3) install air video app e.g. AirVideo. install the desktop version on your pc/mac and watch movie/drama streaming direct from your pc/mac

Thanks, if no internet connection (no 3G, on the plane), that means if I want to watch movie/drama on iPad, I can use option 2 above?
valeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2011, 06:03 PM   #4

that's what i do if i travel
and i bring my backup battery pack along as well (unless a380 or business class)
ttbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.